On this season of #TheChallenge that I feel like forsure are returning as regulars are
1. Natalie - Her partnering with Bananas who is literally the face of the franchise is so smart bc she just earned her a couple of more seasons lmao. plus she already unintentionally stirred up conflict between her and a few others. She’s surprisingly competitive as well
2. Kyle - He’s def one of the breakout rookies amongst the guys. His triangle with CaraMaria & Marie def skyrocketed him into relevancy this season lmao
3. Kam - I think the producers know that the franchise is really lacking a feirce female competitor that is of color. She also has a super outspoken & outgoing personality not to mention she’s the cover of their facebook page lmao
4. Melissa - I think she has a lot of potential.. Her Romance with Nicole is kind of smart. I can possibly see her returning tbh
5. Victor - He isn’t really doing much but he’s receiving good airtime tbh and i feel like he’s targeting the right people that will cause waves which makes a good returnee imo
I just don’t really see any of them returning lmfao (Could be wrong ofc)
being the first ever rookie & black woman to ever be featured as #TheChallenge facebook page profile photo. 99% of the time it's Bananas, Cory, CT, or Cara. Also it's usually someone who makes final 4 but they they initially started with Cory this season who was first boot.
but reality tv competition show fans don't!
I remember seeing a comment dragging people who are fans of the NFL for taking the games so seriously. I initially agreed with it because going crazy screaming @ your tv for strangers playing a game seems stupid. But then I remembered how I scream watching live HOH competitions or eliminations on #TheChallenge.
The difference is that no matter who loses the game in NFL. They're all going home millionaires. Nobody is a loser. Nobody's life is being changed. However the reality competition shows I watch do change lives. People are competing for life changing amount of money so of course I naturally get excited to see the person I root for succeed in winning the money to build the foundation for their real life.
So yes it's okay to scream at the tv when watching reality competition shows! But sports fans are just sheep losers who only like sports because their Dad forced them to like it! #WhoCaresThatTheyAreFromYourHomeTownThatYouWantToMoveAwayFromSoBadly? #MostOfThemDontEvenLiveThere
7. Nicole Z.
5) Nicole Z
13) Cara Maria
So, I haven't got to do a rankings of the players yet. So here is my rankings. This is a combination of personal liking as well as gameplay. It will be split by gender, b/c majority of females would be above the men anyways lol
6) Cara Maria