This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

1326 days 19 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia glares at Grant*
Acacia: Please, I didn’t hook up with a single person in that bloody house, not even Jay. And I’m not the one spouting off rumours because he’s salty that a girl was faster than him, you git. I’ve seen your tweets, half of the time you’re popping off about how I didn’t deserve my win!
1326 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
Oh shit you have respect for me August I legit had no idea about that. I really appreciate you and that risk you took in the game for me a lot just so you know
1326 days 19 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis winks at Aly*
Alanis: Oh, a European vacation? I’m sure there’s a  visit to London in there to visit a Ms. Acacia Woodard, if I had to hazard a guess. Am I correct?
1326 days 19 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia looks over at where Yasmin sits next to her, seeing the bubbles in the bottle*
Acacia: Babes, can I *please* steal a sip of that? These people are driving me absolutely bloody insane already and it hasn’t even been an hour.
*rolls her eyes*
1326 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
The only tweet I said was "grats on your win." You're delusional and playing up for the cameras. Don't lie on my name hoe
1326 days 19 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia rolls her eyes*
Acacia: And don’t lie on mine, you brat. I would’ve been perfectly content to ignore you, but *you* brought *my* name up. Speaking of playing up for the cameras.
*flips her hair*
1326 days 19 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy looks at Alanis like can we move onto another question before acacia slaps some sense into grant*
1326 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*yasmin nods passing it over*
“Just remember theyre just jealous cause their fat and poor and youre skinny and rich”
1326 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
*She looks at Elvira whisper*
Grant doesn’t even have Twitter
1326 days 19 hours ago
Scarelet
*August shakes his head and the drama*
1326 days 19 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia winks at Yasmin, taking a sip before handing it back*
Acacia: Thank you love, exactly right. How I wish you’d have been in that house longer, honestly.

*Alanis decides to attempt to reign in the drama for now*
Alanis: Speaking of which, Yasmin, what have you been up to? You had an abrupt departure way too soon, but I’ve heard you’ve been hard at work. Care to tell us about it?
1326 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Girl if I was in that house you might not have the money everything happens for a reason”
*she smiles at alanis*
“Oh ya I had a rough spot for a bit due to personal stuff but now im back and better than ever and i even have a new line of bras im selling and actually “
*she reaches into a bag and pulls one out*
“I brought one for you alanis”
*she stands up and walks over adjusting her hair as she hands the bra to alanis*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6237ba08dbfaed335992bb7d22b56039/tumblr_ned3tyVB5Y1td9nato1_250.gif
1326 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Yes for sure!
1326 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis gasps, looking at the bra*
Alanis: It’s so *cute*, thanks Yasmin! And you even got my cup size exactly.
*she winks at her as Yasmin goes to return to her seat*
Alanis: Now. Does anyone else have any dirty laundry they’d like to air out? Now’s the time to do so.
1326 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
Girl you pulled that bag out of nowhere like Houdini or some shit

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!