This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

1288 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
*Just smiles as I sign my 5 season contract while the rest of you boring*
1288 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*yasmin stuffs the phone she used to vote sylvia for every award into the bag with the bras she brought for the girls whistling nonchalantly*
1288 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira's at home on twitter trying to figure out why the fuck ugly ship names like #Grira and #Elvant are trending.
1288 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
**The Results for Most Fun to Root For/Best Hero Are: Sylvia, Acacia, Elvira, Ashley, Destiny, Fox, Aly**

**Sylvia’s face fades, then Fox’s, then Aly’s. A pause, followed by Acacia fading, then Elvira, then Destiny**

Alanis: This season’s Best Hero is Ashley!

*Acacia claps, just happy to be seen as a hero and not a villain*
1288 days 22 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy looks shocked* Most fun to root for is that bitch.... Choices....
1288 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Pat august shoulder*
1288 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
**Award Rundown:

Comp Beast goes to Fox
Mx Congeniality goes to Acacia and Julie
Checkmate goes to Julie
Scrappiest Underdog goes to Grant and Jesy
Best Confessionals goes to Ashley
Best Villain goes to Grant
Best Hero goes to Ashley**
1288 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira tweets // why are you all so weird... i'm a lesbian... // and goes back to performing a dark ritual on the tiled floor of her kitchen with pig blood.
1288 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis smiles at everyone*
Alanis: Well guys, this has been fun, but it’s unfortunately time for this reunion to come to a close. Thank you all so much for coming out, and thank *you* to the audience for coming along this ride with us. See you next season!
*she winks at the camera as it fades to black*

(Thank you guys for making this season so awesome! Hope you all come back for the next one, which I will open apps for in a few weeks😋)
1288 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
(great season! but is alanis really an android?)
1288 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
She probably is 🤭)

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!