This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

1346 days 14 hours ago
Scarelet
(Lmao!)

August: "Its not drama persay but I do have a statement about everyone if I may. Might cause some drama though."
1346 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy looks at August*
1346 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
I didn’t push him to bully you I told him to call your ass down to an elimination. Then he came at you and let you know he was coming at your ass and frazzled you obviously. Your a grown ass woman who can stand up for herself he did not bully you
1346 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia raises an eyebrow at Aly and Julie’s convo, keeping silent*

*Alanis shrugs*
Alanis: If you’d like to say something, August, go for it if you’re comfortable.
1346 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Shrugs at her statement then looks to agust*
1346 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Jesy : *Hears julie piping up* act the fool girl *Sips her drink*
1346 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
It was the move that had to be made no matter what she thinks. It got August solo and I was able to work with more in the game and his sacrifice is one of the things that got me to a final
1346 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Jesy : *Rolls her eyes keeping her cool* August what do you have to say anyways?
1346 days 14 hours ago
Scarelet
August: "I would just like to say that when I look around at all of you, excluding one or two, I see a room full of Idiots. Acacia glided through the game on a white horse while nearly each and everyone of you threw yourself on the sword for her. Grant you make a point to say that she didnt deserve to win, however where I'm standing I'd say the same for every person here apart from her. I myself am really the only person apart from Julie who made an attempt at getting rid of her. That's pretty much the bulk of it. I just wanted you all to know that."
1346 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Jesy : *Sips her drink* I mean have respect for the biggest shit stirrer and your calling us idiots, Hmmm
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ActiveEquatorialKob-small.gif
1346 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
Honorable mention Angelle who called her in the elimination circle and who stole my hot pocket
1346 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Nodded at august*
1346 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia winks at August, smirking slightly. She looks over at Jesy when she spills her tea*
1346 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
Agreed but we did try to take her out but people volunteered to go in for her. At that point, it was just impossible. Like even if we won a challenge, someone else would have volunteered to go in for her so no point.
*Glares at Alanis for her whack ass rules*
1346 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis shrugs*
Alanis: If you had nominated her and sent her in by vote, she would have had to compete. Call ins can be volunteered for, not send ins.

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!