This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

1317 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
Acacia: Well... since the show wrapped I’ve mostly been working out of London. Been building my social media presence, had a few spots on the telly, and I’ve also been working on some music, which has been quite fun!
*she smiles*
1317 days 5 hours ago
Scarelet
August: "I've kept pretty busy! Mostly working and reflecting back on some of the mistakes I made in the game. Honesty though I was a little surprised as well. I thought for sure I was busted when Julie was insinuating that Aly should come get in bed with me!"
1317 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
(Fucking dead at Jesy)
1317 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis laughs*
Alanis: I’ll take that as a no, then, Jes. No elaboration necessary.

Alanis: And Acacia, what about you and Jay? No one has spotted the two of you together in a while.
1317 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy sips her drink*
1317 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis laughs at August*
Alanis: No, they were all honestly clueless. Even with you mentioning you would sleep with Grant over anyone else in that female-dominated house. Have you kept up with any of your castmates?
1317 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
Im hererere!!!)
1317 days 5 hours ago
Scarelet
August: "I've kept in touch with Aly, but other than that not really. I didnt make many friends in the house. Everyone was Typically mad at me."

*he laughs*
1317 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
Settle, adjust my dress*
1317 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
Alanis I am good, striving, living my best life.
1317 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia flinches slightly*
Acacia: We... aren’t together anymore. And I’d prefer not to go into much more detail than that.

*Alanis nods*
Alanis: That’s fair.

*she looks at Aly*

Alanis: And what have you been up to, Aly? Anything interesting over the last few months?
1317 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
Hmm. Oh uh. *smiled with a shyness*
Yes. Things have been intersting. I enter the music industry and started seeing someone..
1317 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
I saw rumors on twitter that Acacia and Fox hooked up the night he volunteered for her in the elimination and Jay found out about it and dumped Acacia.
1317 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis smiles at Grant*
Alanis: That’s great! No further zombification, then?

*she looks at August, laughing with him*
Alanis: That *is* true. Is there anyone you wish you could’ve reconnected with? Or good riddance?
1317 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy sips her drink at Grant stirring the pot about Fox and Acacia*

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!