This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Show 1 (Top 14)

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1443 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I'm so glad you guys got the golden buzzer because you guys clearly deserve it and you're the only acapella group in the competition so you guys stand out. I love this performance and what a great song to do it with. I think you should be safe with this.
1443 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
Guys, I absolutely love you guys! I just feel you put so much life into your performances and I am delighted to be able to watch you perform up there each show and I hope that's for a while to come.
1443 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - So you’re my golden buzzer and, obviously, you didn’t disappoint just one bit. This was amazing to watch. Loved every single bit of it and I can already see you winning this competition. Amazing job
1443 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This was a good performance. You had good vocals. But I wasn't really moved by this performance. I Felt the lead was straining really hard at the end. I think you did a great job being a capella.
1443 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges clap for Melodores*
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Haley Reinhart  (Jameslu)
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
YUUUUUUUS!!!!! Haley!! When I saw your audition I said to myself THIS could be our next winner!! You have such a sultry vibe about you and that voice my lord! It is out of this world!! Phenomenal doesn’t even come close to what you bring!!!
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - What a perfect song choice for you tbh. Once again not a fan for this type of arrangement but there is no question that you have an amazing voice. I would say this is probably the best vocals we've heard so far tonight. Its close tho with a couple other acts.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - I really love and adore this vintage old school route you're going down. I think it's a massive risk, but I think it's paying off massively. I remember you each show and that's important at this stage of the competition.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I'm absolutely in love with your voice, it’s wonderful, I love when you make this kind of version but I do hope to hear something different next time, this jazzy vibe is starting to get repetitive, but. It was really well done.

1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - AMAZING! You just have a phenomenal voice. It once again took me back to the jazz era and I loved it. You just have so much talent and you make it look easy.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges clap for Haley*
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Joshua Ledet (Rubes)
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing Ovation*
YAS!! This! This right here is what I was talking about Joshua. You took my critique about the oversinging and worked  on it!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see more of this from you in the future!! <33
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - It took you a while to impress me with this performance but once you got into the vocals I was in it. Clearly last week was much better but you also absolutely killed it that week. You still sounded great tonight but it could of been better.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!