This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Show 1 (Top 14)

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1413 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Hello!
*waves*
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing Ovation*
This was a great vocal performance but tbh I was expecting a little bit more from my #GoldenBuzzer! So I hope you are able to stay in the competition and blow us all away next week!!! I would say you should go with a song that shows off every aspect of your voice!
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Your golden buzzer was well deserved and glad we get to finally hear from you for now on. I love this song and your voice fits it so perfectly. I do wish it wasn't acoustic but I admire it since it showcased your vocals here.
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - You have such a soulful and great vocal presence. I can't say I am surprised to see you here in the Top 14, the song was mesmerizing and it really showed why you should be here. Good job!
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Saaaaam, you’re voice is so original and unique, I'm obsessed and I just want to hear more and more, amazing!!!
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Ummmmm I'm just really confused. You have such a beautiful lower and chest register that sound full and clear. But your higher register is rather whiny and nasally and I did not enjoy that part. I think that you are able to sing higher with a mix of head and chest and not rely on your nassaly falsetto.
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the judges clap for Sam*
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
TommyD
Hello!
*waves*

Hi!!
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps*
Now, This performance was powerful!! I can see you were emotionally involved in the song and that was one of my favorite things about your past two performances but I did feel it was a little off towards the ending when you started to reach for those higher notes. I want you to perform like you did during the auditions/live showdown! <33
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - What a bold song for you to perform but what a great time to pull it off. I was waiting for you to get fully into the song because once you did you absolutely killed the performance. It could have been better but I think you are safely on to next week after this.
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *claps*
You know, it was always going to be hard for you to top the performance from last week. However, this was a great effort. At first, I don't think you were hitting the mark that the song needed you too, but by the end you really held your own and you captivated me! Well done Demi, you're really showing just how strong you are in this competition.
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - VOCALSSSSSS !!!! This was incredible to watch, the higher range fits your voice so well, and your overall range is so mind-blowing, amazing job
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This was a great performance you really have a great voice. Especially your lower register is strong. You really had great moments. You really are good at making this your own with your vocals.
1413 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the judges clap for Demi*

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!