This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Show 1 (Top 14)

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Little Mix (Tinkerbelll)
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
I Mean!! WOW! Ladies you have improved SO much this season and I have to say you are becoming quite the contenders for that win this season!! You all sounded great during your solo parts & the harmonies were enchanting! Great job ladies!! Please keep this up <33
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Not gonna lie, a bit surprised you made it to the top 14 but nothing less Im glad since you guys are obviously very talented. I love this song a lot but I've heard better with this song. Definitely some breathing issues, but overall it was a solid performance. I don't think you'll be going home this week.
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - You really shone tonight, I love this side to your girls. You all sound so good together and I feel that you could be in this for the long run, there were a couple of notes that were not carried out as well as they could have been, but you gave me chills! Great job!
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Once again, you didn’t disappoint. This was amazing since the first second and I'm glad I got to notice this performance. I love this more soft side and really showcase the potential of your vocals. Amazing job.
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Good performance girls. I feel that each of you sang really well. Your voices really are strong on their own. But I feel that some parts felt rushed. But overall I felt the emotional integrity of the song shined through.
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
*All the judges clap for Little Mix*
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Jonathan & Charlotte (Ryan5676)
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
I am soooooooo happy you both made it to the Top 14!! This competition needs some diversity and you two are a perfect match for that everytime you both step out onto this stage you are such a wonder to watch and you leave me breathless!! Just Enchanting!! <33
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Was a bit shocked you made it here to be honest but the other judges saw something in you guys that I clearly did not see. I think this was a good performance, I liked your previous one better if I'm being honest. Might be in danger but there are many acts to go still.
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - You guys are just absolutely stunning to watch. You give me chills every single time I watch you and together you just sound so perfect. Your last performance was so stand out that this did not top it, but it got close. You guys are 100% making it further in the competition. Well done.
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - You literally don’t have any flaw, it’s just so perfect and angelic to hear your voices and your harmonies. Keep doing that amazing job, it’s awesome.
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - I feel this wasn't your best. it felt like you weren't really synced into each other's energy. I feel Jonathan has a better vocal tone here. It needed some energy. I wasn't excited to hear you sing tonight.  also all I could think of were those sad ASPCA commercials rather depressing.
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges clap for Jonathan & Charlotte*
1413 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Lauren Alaina (Tommy123)

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!