This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Show 1 (Top 14)

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
Joshua, I think it goes without saying, but I'm going to say it anyway - you're one of the BEST artists in this competition right now. That was an outstanding performance and so emotional towards the end, but you kept it together. I'm always really impressed by you. Great job!
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - JOSHUAAAAA, you shine every time you step on the stage, it’s just so wonderful to hear and see you, wow. Another great performance.
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Wow You really brought your best tonight. You were singing for your life. You have so much soul and confidence about your voice. But you tend to oversing in some parts.
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges Clap for Joshua*
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Samantha Harvey (Tinkerbelll)
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Claps*
I like the song choice but I do feel like this is a step back from your previous performances so I hope to see something more WOW from you in the future <3
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I think if I didn't give you such a high score last week you wouldn't be here tonight. I'm glad you are tho because you're just something different that we need in the competition. This was a solid performance from you and should let you move forward but also everyone was great tonight.
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - A really nice performance from you, the song suited your voice a lot and you gave it a new breath of life. You really do have a beautiful voice and I'm enjoying seeing you throughout this competition.
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I really like your voice but somehow I felt some disconnection, I can’t explain, it didn’t work full force for me, but it was still beautiful
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Great performance. You really improved from your last  performance. You had great vocals and an emotional connection.  Also it was full of the energy I needed from you.
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges clap for Samantha*
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Morissette (PettyLabelle)
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps*
You definitely deserved your second #GoldenBuzzer! It took you a min to get to where we all wanted you to take us with this song but when you did it made the wait all the more worthwhile!!! You have such an undeniable talent and you could give the rest of these contestants a run for that W! <3 Keep it up!
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I'm so glad I used my golden buzzer on you even tho I doubt you needed it at the time. Unfortunately the song choice here might hurt you here tonight. This is one of your weaker performances and it would be a shame if you went home based on that. Good Luck.
1456 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - You are such a talent! It's absolutely crazy! Is there anything you can not do? This was a great song, you performed it well and then some and I feel you're really coming into your own on this competition. A great job from you!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!