This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Show 1 (Top 14)

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing Ovation*
I may be the only one who feels this way tonight but I reallllllly loved this performance!! You showed us more range and that you can have fun with a performance and still slay them vocals!! I would say for next week if you happen to be here is to perform a power ballad! <3
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I wasn't expecting to end up liking this performance but it was a fun good performance from you. I wasn't blown away from this performance but I do think you could be safe after this one.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - My Golden Buzzer! You blew me away in your audition that I just had to press it for you. I think in this, you for sure brought the fun, the sass and good vocals. I don't think it as as good as the audition, but you gave a good performance.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - You started really good but it kinda went very monotonous, I was expecting more because this song also asks for more. It was okay overall
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - I really loved this performance you had so much sass and it was great. You have such a great vocal tone. It was full of fun energy i can tell you were born to be on stage.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges clap for Lauren*
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Leroy Sanchez (Jameslu)
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
WOW Leroy! You keep blowing me away every time we see you! This All-Stars season is packed with talent!! You took on a big song tonight and for me it paid off!! I know we will be seeing more from you this season! <3
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - First off, great song choice. This might be my favorite performance from you so far and hopefully it keeps changing every week your here. Nothing much to say really. It was an amazing performance.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - Another big song from you! You did a good job, and I am liking this a little bit more. I feel like there's a little bit of a connection problem with you and I'm not sure what's up, but I really am willing you to do well.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - You never disappoint Leroy, this was breathtaking and you really passed the message. Great performance and I can’t wait to see and hear more.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This was a good vocal  performance. I think you have such a natural beautiful vocal tone. And your ability to portray the emotions of a song are there.
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges clap for Leroy*
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Melodores  (Moviemusicguy123)
1443 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Claps*
I was sooooo happy when you guys received the GB. This performance was okay but I didn’t like the song choice as much as I did with your audition but I don’t think you guys will be going anywhere tonight!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!