This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Show 1 (Top 14)

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Each time I hear you sing I feel more obsessed with your tone, range and voice overall, it’s just so good. Really amazing job this week, congrats.
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Great performance you really had me worried in the beginning. It was a little lackluster and then you really snapped and gave us vocal runs for days. Also I love your vocal cry.
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges Clap for Morissette*
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Diana Rouvas (Jameslu)
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
WOW Diana, Such a Beautiful song, Great choice! You put so much emotion into this performance and I enjoyed every second of it!! My advice for you if you're here next week would be to stay on this path of emotional power ballads!! <33
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Such a good song choice. I would say from all the performances Ive seen from you, this is probably my least favorite of yours. But that also doesnt really mean much because majority of your performances are amazing.
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - claps*
That was absolutely stunning! You really captivated us and the entire audience with that. It was breathtaking and emotional, you really stood out tonight. Well done!
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I loved this, you showed a totally different side of you, and it was mesmerizing to see, I applaud you for that, great job, I got chills. Amazing job
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Well you just made me love your performance. You have such a natural rawness to your voice that emotes that you want this so bad. and your voice is great too.
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*All the Judges clap for Diana*
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Closing the Show
Jennifer Hudson -(Rubes)
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES*
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScientificPettyAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif
WHAT A WAY TO CLOSE THE FIRST LIVE SHOW!!!!!!!!!
OKAY it’s official I am a JHud Fan now! When you perform like this you just take my breath/weave away! There is soooooooo much talent this season it is insane but I know you won’t be going anywhere after this performance!!!!!
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - *standing ovation* Everyone is mostly killing it with these song choices. But what a way to end the show for us tonight. Not only was this the best performance vocally it was also the best performance overall tonight. Amazing job!
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
That was absolutely beautiful! You have such a remarkable voice and this performance was everything. You have been giving and giving to us and you just keep getting better. Well done Jennifer!
1456 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Wow, you didn’t disappoint one bit. This competition is getting harder and harder, you’re all so Wonderful and you soul is really needed in this. Amazing  job.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!