This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.2 "Discrimination Nation: The Musical"

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.2..

1680 days 4 hours ago
Crocadilly
Sissy:
*comes into her house to collect a few things before the blood drive protest at the school*
Mom! Are you home?

Shirley: I'm in the kitchen!!

*Sissy walks into the kitchen and sits at the bar with her elbows on the table*
You're home early

Shirley:
-distracted-
Yeah, Yeah, I know
*she looks up and smiles at Sissy but it quickly turns to a frown*
Oh baby don't put your elbows on the table when they're all ashy. Go get the lotion from mommys purse.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KGBIO6ZMARnljrfrBT/giphy.gif
1680 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon sets up the signs, taping them up and then making his way to the for gymnasium foyer which is being used for the blood drive.
1680 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Bernie gets an idea, and makes a third sign.*

-IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE DONORS ARE GAY, THOSE SICK ORPHANS NEED BLOOD-

"...that works."
1680 days 4 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dakota:
-putting her eyeliner back in her purse-
*looks over at Paloma*
I guess you're here for the protest, huh.
1680 days 4 hours ago
Tommy123
*Crystal arrives at the school for the blood drive early*
1680 days 4 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Amala continues handing out posters.*
Help end white tyranny and let our rainbow brothers, sisters, and gender nonconforming siblings save lives!
*She shoves them in a few students faces as they scurry away.*
^This is like a wet dream. For once the entire world is as it should be and I'm at the epicenter of real change! Today I'm handing out posters but tomorrow I could be a co-host on the view! ^
1680 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*Thayer is recording a new Instagram story, dedicated to Anne Olive*

"So. I recently just found out one of my biggest friends, and I do mean that literally, Anne Olive, has been found dead. I mean, I wasn't completely shocked when I heard the news. It's been a very stressful week and I am sure her blood pressure was already in the red, so I kinda figured her cholesterol would get to her. But I didn't think she'd go out like *that*. I'll miss you so much Anne. And I'm so sorry you had to go out with your hair looking like gas station beef jerky. I hope you're at heaven right now, eating hot dogs off of God's big fat food trucks."
1680 days 4 hours ago
Demgirl6
Roze: *sitting around in a corner somewhere, staring at her phone because she does that sometimes*
1680 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
Of course. Wouldn't miss it. We gotta do what's right, gurl! Are you protesting too?
1680 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon enters the foyer, setting up a laptop and sign in sheet. He looks over at the tiny cubicles made by the nurses to interview ppl and check their iron 'n shit. Really blood drive-y stuff.
1680 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
*Wendall is also kind of just ignoring the whole hoorah of gay blood and whatnot.* ^I-I should tell somebody what I saw...^ *he passes Amala as he’s thinking and such*
1680 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
He rolls over grabbing his phone and his cat the same time. He pets the cat for a while staring blankly at his phone. "...I can't think of a single thing to make this not a total screw up for student government. I wonder if joining the protest automatically gets me kicked out?" He texts Roze // hey are you protesting tonight //
1680 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Cody would walk into the school-
1680 days 4 hours ago
dvs194
(Edited auditorium to foyer for clarity lol)
*Chloe steps into the foyer, wearing a dark red matte lip and wearing a rainbow of eyeshadow bc even tho she’s here for the blood drive she also loves the homos*
*she flips her hair over her shoulder, inspecting her nails, painted to match the lip she’s wearing tonight*
Chloe: ^Well. Time to get the party started.^
1680 days 4 hours ago
Tommy123
*Crystal goes to her locker to grab something from it*

(Does anyone want to roleplay)

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!