This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.2 "Discrimination Nation: The Musical"

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.2..

1688 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
(ben what are you doing here send me an app)
1688 days 13 hours ago
Symmetry888
Adrien rests his chin on the cat's head staring at his phone. "She's so valid," he informs the cat who just ignores him and stares at some random point in the distance. He texts back // soooo you're protesting? i'm against this too since i hate principal kampf. i think he might even be the zodiac killer //
1688 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Cody: *Nods* Cool, I haven't decided if I wanted to donate or not
1688 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
Good! I knew the rumors weren't true. From one fag hag to another, we gotta look out for our gays cause no one else will. They're all alone in this world.
1688 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*Chloe raises an eyebrow, approaching Gideon*
Chloe: Hey there, Thing 2. Isn’t the drive postponed until tomorrow? So... I guess I’m here to protest, though I don’t really know what that entails.
1688 days 13 hours ago
happiwildflower64
* Indie looks up at her sign she made*
^ looks good to me^
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2d487ce8975059e6fd114a8b82bf14d0/tumblr_inline_o10j17Cs2C1qafcyt_250.gifv
1688 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
Crystal: *Smiles* you should it is for a good cause and it will really help.
1688 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*Thayer enters the girls' restroom, noticing both Paloma and Dakota co-existing in the same space*

...This is weird...

*Thayer shrugs and waves*

Hey girlies.

*Thayer walks up to the mirror and checks himself out anyways*
1688 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Cody nods and smiles: Alright, I'll do it
1688 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* Ilma writes her sign saying " I'm on the side with the minorities sooo "*
“ A great sign. ”
1688 days 13 hours ago
Demgirl6
Roze: *stares at her phone for a second* ... *texts Adrien back* "ya sure he can go to hell. im here already."
1688 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Bernie heads on down to school. This is just... a real awkward moment.*
1688 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
Crystal: *Smiles* awesome. If you want, we can do it together like sit next to each other while giving blood
1688 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
*Wendall shrugs* “Why would—“ *Wendall shakes his head looking up to her* “It doesn’t matter if people die everyday... they still deserve to be—memorialized and protesting doesn’t seem to be what Anne would want. She’d want us to have a buffet or something... instead her dumb posse had to go and be dumb and the principal banned gays from donating blood regardless of if they had sex or not. It just seems like everything else is overshadowing HER death.”
1688 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Cody nods and laughs: Alright Cool, We can do it together

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!