This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.2 "Discrimination Nation: The Musical"

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.2..

1688 days 23 hours ago
Rain848
Yea true
*Jumps seeing Gideon*
Oh hey Gideon why so Gloom? The Blood Drive not doing well
1688 days 23 hours ago
Finnick
We were protesting homophobia and were coming to tell him off about forbiding gays from donating blood. And then we found all the nazi shit and the pictures.
1688 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
*Fletcher turns to Gideon, frowning at seeing him*
"Is everything okay?"
1688 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
"What's even happening?"
1688 days 23 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I just found out today at the blood drive, I haven't had the chance."
1688 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*Thayer spots Agent Danforth winking at Paloma and is instantly jealous, but doesn't act on it*
1688 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
*Kimberly nods*
It's simply, really. It's just having a conversation with God, texting out loud if you will. Or quietly, really depends on the setting. But I'll do the talking, if you wanna say something, shoot!
*She closes her eyes and begins praying*
My father, these are perilous times we live in but I know you are God. When others fear the devourer, I rebuke him in the name of Jesus, because you said no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I stand on your promises, oh Father, I believe that you are more than able to keep me safe in these times.
1688 days 23 hours ago
mildsalsa
---

Agent Weathers shakes her hair and begins walking towards the Principal's Office

---
1688 days 23 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon looks down,

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e94e75f3cb5cc9819c4f184e6d1b9b61/tumblr_inline_o1z18a1mIZ1rifr4k_500.gif

"That body that was found... was Connor."
1688 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
*Wendall continues to be wide eyed* “How does a pairing like her and Grant even make sense.”
1688 days 23 hours ago
Demgirl6
Roze: *shrugs* ...I dunno. Your guess is as good as mine.
1688 days 23 hours ago
Crocadilly
Sissy:
*puts her hand over her mouth*
Jesus...
Gideon I'm so sorry.
*she swallows hard and looks between Holly and Fletcher nervously before quickly looking back to Gideon*
What happened?
1688 days 23 hours ago
pokemaster1989
*takes cara's hand and goes into the diner*
1688 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
Able to take deep breath. Stands up, waljs to where th event held-
1688 days 23 hours ago
Finnick
*She sees Agent Weathers*
That's the FBI agent who stepped on my ass last night. You're much better at your job.

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!