This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.1 "Dead is the New Pink" -Series Premiere-

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.1 "Dead is the..

1737 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Sat on the bed, pull out the flyer of the memorial out of my bag and looks. Thinking-
1737 days 8 hours ago
TallulahBee
Anne Olive
"looking at Thayer and Dakota"
Ugh Paloma thinks she so skinny but really she isnt.
1737 days 8 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Lotus drives like a mad man, screaming the lyrics to Teenage Dream. She eventually arrives at home, tripping out of her car and heading in to prepare herself for the party.
1737 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*Thayer checks his phone and likes Paloma's most recent post while Dakota waits for an answer*

"Oh! She's coming later. I decided to drop by earlier to help out and stuff."
1737 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon rolls his eyes, standing up.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9bf03665953915e2cd9c95e0994355a9/tumblr_my7qn9tNsB1riah6uo7_r1_250.gif

"I don't need to go to parties and just get laid. I can have fun in others ways." He looks out his bathroom door, seeing Margot.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ab760c49256470777595a728750e52ac/tumblr_inline_muzsmvukmz1sne4sn.gif

"Oh- hey Margot."
1737 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*He stops in an old alley to make sure his locks still work. They're voice activated!*

"Let's see... balegdah?"

*laptop box opens*

"And... The Truman Show."

*Hacking box opens.*

"Good to go!"

*He closes them back up and heads on out.*
1737 days 8 hours ago
Absol
Dahlia is still in her room getting ready, a little bit more interested in looking good for the party than she'd like to admit.  She starts texting Bernie.
"r u rdy??? if ur not i might as well fake my death because this is our only chance at ruining grant's life"
1737 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Adrien is kind of sad he got called a dork. "Don't shave Wisconsin... he's a good cat. Even if he's named Wisconsin for some reason." He goes off to his room wondering what counts as "not dorky" in his wardrobe and gets changed.
1737 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*Thayer gives Anne a condescending look for a second but quickly flashes a smile*
1737 days 8 hours ago
Hudspith
*looks at the posts about the dead girl*

^oh come on people we all know who did it look at the bf bitches^

*starts walking to my car*
1737 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* Ilma before she heads too the party looks at herself in the mirror one more time. *
“ Black pants....check Black shirt.......Check Hijab......Check tied a secret knot in case Barbie's Funhouse and the homphobic gay tennis team which is full of gays plus one coward minority try to rip off my hijab..... Definitely Check. ”
1737 days 8 hours ago
KOKidd
*Grabs my phone off my stand and heads downstairs*
*Grabs a cooler from the fridge*
^There good cause there fruity and sweet ^
*takes a drink*
1737 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Oh yeah, can't forget the obligatory memorial post. Something something 'thoughts and prayers'.*
1737 days 8 hours ago
Chicklet
Margot:
*stops, smiling awkwardly*
    Oh Gideon, hey...I didn’t know you were home.
*side eyes Conner*
1737 days 8 hours ago
Crocadilly
Sissy:
*rolls her eyes and walks downstairs, opening the door*
Hey pumpkin! We're trying to pick out a shirt for Fletcher that screams "Im not a sissy boy"
*she walks up the stairs leading Holly to his room*

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!