This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.1 "Dead is the New Pink" -Series Premiere-

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.1 "Dead is the..

1710 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
~Holly~
Poor Sara didn’t stand a chance with those placements
*She walks down the street*
I wonder where Grants are most likely a Virgo most virgos are killers well the ones who got caught
*She gets to Fletchers and knocks*
1710 days 16 hours ago
Symmetry888
Adrien rubs his eyes sitting up and checking his phone surprised at the time. He heads over towards Mark's room because yelling is stupid. "Uh... isn't that for the girl who died? Is it really a party?" He kind of thought it'd be like some slam poetry thing, with sad poems for Sara Sarah. ^Sarah... fairah? I don't know rhymes.^
1710 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Lotus looks down at her phone, seeing the time and gasping, “Oh gosh, the party will be starting soon!” She runs off the pier very dramatically, getting in her car and heading home.
1710 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
(I responded on 3, Rain)
1710 days 16 hours ago
Finnick
*Paloma drinks a shot of tequila and chases it down with a mango lacroix as she obsessively refreshes the like count on her posts*
1710 days 16 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*The episode is over! Bernie can get outta there, and so he does, with two suitcases in hand. One has the laptop, the other has his hacking shit.*

"Bye, 엄마, I'm headed out!"

*Bernie exits his home and begins MAKING HIS WAY DOWNTOWN, WALKING FAST*
1710 days 16 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dakota Pink:
*closes the door behind Thayer*
It's just us and Anne.
-to Anne-
It's just Gayer.
-back to Gayer-
Where's the maid girl? I thought you would come with her.
1710 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
~Conner~
Txts Mark* you going to the party for team morale? I know we have been losing players because of tennis but I think you should come you’re like antisocial and shit
1710 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
*Kimberly scans through her closet, looking for an outfit to wear, before picking out her Easter Sunday dress from three years ago*
^No one will notice, right? Gosh, I haven't been to many parties, I'm not sure how this all works..^
*She lightly places the dress on the edge of her bed, trading it for her phone as she posts the verse to Revelation 21:4 along with a poorly photoshopped picture of Jesus bringing Sara Sarah into her arms*
1710 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he rolls his eyes*
“Of course its a fucking party? what would we be doing for her? Having a fucking picnic? Wear something good don’t be a fucking dork tonight or ill shave the cat and blame you.”
*he snickers*
1710 days 16 hours ago
KOKidd
*Holds up different shirts while looking in the mirror*
^Hmm Aqua or Purple^
*Sets the purple top back in my closet as i slide on the Aqua one*
1710 days 16 hours ago
Chicklet
Margot:
  *walks out of Connor/Gideons bathroom, tightening her ponytail*
1710 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
~Conner~
Good! The Fitz can arrive in style I guess I hope you’re not wearing that you will not get laid
1710 days 16 hours ago
Crocadilly
Sissy:
*stands up and puts her heels on*
It's a flannel, Fletch. Everybody wears fannels. Cody only owns flannels, and I'm pretty sure his ass is exit only.
*she fluffs her hair in his mirror*
Just dont tuck it in or anything like that
1710 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
*Fletcher hears the knock*
“Can you get that, Sissy? I have to go take out my-“
*He pauses*
“Toothbrush..”
*He scurries away*

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!