This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.1 "Dead is the New Pink" -Series Premiere-

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.1 "Dead is the..

1678 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Adrien drives himself and his brother home because his cat left alone is a bad idea even with the murder situation.
1678 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*He heads off to bed to look at his weird foreign cartoons.*

"Good night, 엄마!"
1678 days 21 hours ago
Symmetry888
(his anime? you mean his anime?)
1678 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
^im starting to hate it here...^

-hugs knees tight. Hiccups-
1678 days 21 hours ago
Chicklet
Margot:
I mean, she’s the dead girl. Everyone knows her now. So, who cares?
  *shrugs*
1678 days 21 hours ago
mildsalsa
---

Posting is like, totally closed for this episode! Closing scenes to follow!

---
1678 days 21 hours ago
mildsalsa
Closing Scenes:

September 12, 2019, 11:00 p.m.  - Somewhere in the Kermit Woods -

Wendall continues walking around aimlessly in the woods. He has started marking trees with pieces of his t-shirt. His phone suddenly starts buzzing. He looks down and sees that Stoney is calling him. “Hello?” he answers.
        “Yo, man,” Stoney starts immediately. “Listen, man. I think I’m onto something here. You know that meteor chunk I took from the woods?”
        Wendall continues walking in the woods, seeing a small patch of light in the distance. “Uh, yeah?”
        “Okay, so,” Stoney takes a deep breath. “Aliens.”
        “Aliens?”
        “Aliens.”
        “What about aliens?”
        “They’re in Kermit, man,” Stoney taps the phone with his knuckle. “Hello? Bro, this piece of meteor is still glowing. I swear, man.”
        “Are you sure you’re not just high?” Wendall reaches the clearing.
        “Well,” Stoney stammers. “I mean, yeah, but no. I’m serious. I’ve made a fuckin discovery, here.”
        Wendall stops in his tracks as he reaches Bear Bottom Road. “Um,” he says into the receiver. “I think I might’ve discovered something, too..”
https://66.media.tumblr.com/af07d0bec21f5bc59de8a81e052d62d7/tumblr_pxuuwlYSLg1v0qlqko1_400.gif
        A few feet away from Wendall, Anne Olive’s roasted piggy body lays in the street. Wendall walks closer and sees something written on Anne’s body in red lipstick: ...NOT

September 12, 2019, 11:00 p.m. - Bernie’s House -

Bernie sits in his room looking over his notes. He logs onto his computer to check Grant’s phone record again. The text from #666-542-4659 stares him in the face. Bernie bites his lip and thinks about the dumping and staging of Anne’s body.
        He gets out his phone and enters “911,” but he exits the screen before dialing the number. He brings the screen back up and searches for Dahlia’s contact. He dials her number.
        The dial tone rings for a few seconds, but Bernie hurriedly hangs up the phone. He looks back at his phone screen and dials #666-542-4659
1678 days 21 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 12, 2019, 11:00 p.m. - Kimberly’s House -

Kimberly kisses her mother goodnight. “You’re doing so good on your Bible studies, Kimmy,” her mom pats her head. “If you keep it up, your father and I might consider letting you sleep on the bed again.”
        Kimberly smiles up at her mother. “Really?”
       “Really,” her mom smiles back at her. “Now upstairs to your room. I want you to brush your teeth and pray to our Lord before you lay down to sleep.”
        “Yes, momma,” Kimberly smiles. She hurries upstairs to her room to change into her nighties. A phone rings from her purse. Kimberly quickly drops her clothes in her hand and dives for the bag. She pulls out her burner phone and hangs it up.
        She looks at the screen and doesn’t recognize the phone number. She quickly dials Grant’s number.
        “Hello?” he answers. “I’m a little busy right now, Kim. I’ll explain later.”
        “Who did you give this number to?”
        Grant is quiet for a second. “What?”
        “Somebody just called me.”
        Grant sighs into the phone. “I’ll be over soon. Turn the phone on silent, I’ll text you when I’m there.”
        “Okay,” Kimberly hangs up the phone. She checks her recent calls and stares down at the unknown caller.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/97416a0a7b51c54cecd5d7ed40ef43d9/tumblr_inline_psji2pdnHp1ujappc_540.gif

September 12, 2019, 11:30 p.m. - Dakota Pink’s House -

Dakota gulps down the last of the wine in her Hydroflask. “You guys, this was really such a fun night, you guys. Anne and Kay can suck it.”
        “Yeah,” Thayer nods. “It was reaaalllyyyy fun, Dakota. Pony Island has nothing on your bedroom.”
        Dakota puts her hand on her heart. “Thank you,” she shows him her teeth. “I’m not so sure about Athena, though. I thought she would come back.”
        “Did you invite her?” Thayer finishes his wine, too, texting Paloma back about her Yolanda Saldívar theory.
        “I did,” Dakota sighs. “But maybe she didn’t hear me.”
        “You guys,” Chloe looks at her phone in shock.
        “Or maybe she hates us, I don’t know,” Dakota continues, not listening to Chloe.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/46fde5a82e5414df291c3841a15dc8dd/tumblr_pxuv89VXFd1v0qlqko1_400.gif
        “YOU GUYS,” Chloe brings her phone over to them. “You need to see this.”
        Chloe flashes her phone to Thayer and Dakota. Chloe’s twitter feed is being blown up by comments about The Pink Ladies’ charcoal face mask pic.
@KellyAnnOscar:   **OMG is this blackface????**
        @anon1788:                **U GUYS R DISGUTING!**
        @torrancegrant: **Seriously?? It’s 2019!!!**
        @BettyMBrown: **#BlackTwitter do your thing**
        @KayPotter:          **You guys did blackface WITHOUT me?!**

“You guys,” Dakota swallows hard. “I think we’ve gone viral, you guys.”
1678 days 21 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 12, 2019, 11:30 p.m. - Athena’s House -

Athena sits down in front of her mirror after taking off her bare minimum make-up. She touches her face and notices how soft it is after the charcoal face mask. She checks her phone and notices that Dakota, Chloe, and Thayer have followed her on Instagram.
        She bites her lip and looks at herself hard in the mirror. She follows all of them back and sets her phone on the table. She looks back at her reflection and pulls something out of her drawer. She leans in close to the mirror and begins to apply Pink lipstick, smiling to herself.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/00444fee4f47226fe26038469d68832b/tumblr_inline_p7mbfdBOXb1sccn28_540.gif

NEXT TIME on AIRHEADS: “Discrimination Nation” -- Anne Olive is dead, too? This is a case for the FBI. The Pink Ladies’ Blackface picture goes viral, putting Kermit under a national microscope. The Blood Drive is met with SJW opposition when Principal Kampf and StuGov announce they can’t accept blood from the gays. A serial killer is born.

**(Thank you guys so much for coming and being in AIRHEADS. It’s been a lil cray getting back into hosting, but it was a lot of fun! If you guys have any questions or ideas for your character, just shoot us a mail!! We will try to keep everyone as updated as possible when the next episode will be. Also, The Wix will be updated soon!)**
1678 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
(This was so fun.. Surprised I was as active as I was but it was super fun. Hope Wendall turns out ok 👌 and doesn’t flop or nothing and maybe he’ll actually kiss someone haha jk... unless?)
1674 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
New ep when?
1674 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
(Tomorrow! They announced on Amino. @iGoddess)

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!