This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S10] Finale: Performances..

1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Just wanna say first, even tho this movie bombed I enjoyed it. Anyways back to this performance. I really love this performance, you dont oversing at all and you convey the emotion that you need to for this song. Im sure not everyone will like this tho as this is more calm then your other performances. Great job!
1515 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
Go, Jessica Sanchez! ❤️
1515 days 4 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Whew mixed emotions. Thank you judges.
1515 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Comments posting randomly
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up she almost went home at Top 10 but she proved she’s a force to be reckoned with last week, from #TeamTaylor, it’s Amanda Brown!
1515 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Umm I’m sorry but why is Taylor giving a 1 sentence comment for the finale like at least give a reason why you can’t get into it like tf????
1515 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
*waves*
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
@Rubes I'm still so annoyed that we didn't get to listen to "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" in the Finale by either Jessica or Jennifer, honestly these judges fucked our acts over lol.
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Amanda Brown “Stars”
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* This was a really good rendition of this song with some really pretty vocals although sometimes I felt you did go off a little but this was pretty good and you conveyed the emotion in this performance perfectly, really a truly beautiful performance Amanda!
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, wipes away tears* I just-- I- *starts crying again* Aili James says I have a bias towards you and maybe that's true cause you used to be my act, but this song has always choked me up. It always reminds me of the ones I've lost and the way you perform it hits the feels the most. You were so raw, vulnerable, and open for that performance. You put yourself on full display and showed us the emotion I was waiting to hear from you. This is one of my top 25 favorite The Voice performances of all-time so choosing this at this stage was a correct decision. Ugh...wow and even with the emotional vulnerability, you still displayed such control and power. The whole performance made it feel as if time stopped cause I was so in the zone on your performance thanks to your storytelling skills. Great job! You're a dark horse and I wouldn't be shocked if you finish this with a win!
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* Your voice is so powerful it’s insane like completely insane! I will admit though compared to Dream On this is a step down but I mean anything would be a step down lol! This was very good and one of your best of the season in my opinion! I think that you really delivered tonight with both performances but I don’t know if this will be enough to edge you towards the win but great job nonetheless!
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor: *Standing Ovation with tears in both eyes*
Amanda I thought you were honestly going to be eliminated these past two weeks but you have proved to everyone in this competition to not underestimate you I mean you are the last #Steal left in the competition for Christ Sake! You have this immediate star power about you when you begin singing and it never seems to fade away, I am honored to have been your coach this season and SUPER happy you have made it to the finale because you truly do deserve to not be robbed this season!
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I think this was on par with all your other performances of the season so far besides Dream On of coarse. I think this might hurt you when it comes to revealing the winner tho as the other artists have promising performances. Also whenever this song is performed I go straight to Kree's performance. Good job!
1515 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Next taking her take on a Foreigner song, from #TeamKimberly, it’s Rose Short!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!