This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S10] Finale: Performances..

1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
First up, she’s been Top 2 every week, from #TeamAiliJames, it’s Jessica Sanchez!
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Jessica Sanchez “The Prayer”
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* Can we talk about that CONTROL AND RANGE??! Along with the passion and emotion you portrayed in this performance?! MY GOD JESSICA you have blessed my ears! You are honestly one of the strongest vocalists in this competition and it’ll be a damn shame if you don’t win after being so consistent each and every week! GO JESSICA! <3
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and stands after a while* Ugh, maybe I'm alone here but I think this performance shot you in the foot. Some parts were absolutely beautiful like whenever you went into your head voice! Those moments were amazing and rivaled with the best. When you were using your chest voice, though, something just felt off. Maybe it was in the tone or pitch or maybe it was just a style direction I didn't agree with but the whole performance, for the most part, something felt...off.
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* Where is And I Am Telling You??? I am so mad you did not perform that song because you absolutely slay it and it’s your best performance by far! But honestly this was not a bad replacement you still got me feeling some type of way and between you and Amanda tonight you brought the better new performance so well done! This is an underrated song and you sang it with so much passion and emotion I just loved it!
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor: *Stands & Claps*
This was a beautiful song choice the performance was full of emotion and passion also you built it up instead of coming in super strong, Only critique I have is I wish you would have pulled back a little on your vibrato but still a great performance! (Wish you would have used “I Will Always Love You”)
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I completely forgot about this performance from you but Im so happy you reintroduced me to it. Once you started I immediately got goosebumps and I enjoyed it all the way through. I am a bit bummed tho that you didn't perform I Will Always Love You but besides the point Great job!
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Next taking on a song from her movie “Cats”, from #TeamKimberly, it’s Jennifer Hudson!
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson “Memory”
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* The more I hear this performance, the more I love it Jennifer. Like honestly once you started singing you got my attention and you kept me engaged in this performance. You had so much control of your voice and this was just such a beautiful performance all round, I am so impressed.
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, and wipes tears away* Wow this was so powerful. The build up into that huge climax was just beautiful and took me on a journey! I felt you pain, I read it, I lived it! You made that happen with your vocals! This was just insanely good and I'm so happy you decided to go the emotional route over a powerhouse vocal which you'd probably oversing cause this finally let us see a sense of vulnerability and nakedness from you and I absolutely loved seeing this softer side while still featuring the powerful side in that climax. Overall, this was such a great performance selection and, who knows, it might've gotten you the win! Good luck!
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* YESSS JHUD!!! You were made for this song girl! Your voice is out of this world and completely on another level for me like wow wow wow! This was a breakthrough moment for you and I hope the coaches see you really bringing the emotion and softer side to your vocals yet still powerful like you mentioned! You have been so consistent all season and you are absolutely a star and deserve everything that you have achieved this season! I am so proud and honoured to have been able to coach you through this season!
1515 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Former Judge Brandon would be in the audience with Ali clapping for Brooke-
1515 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor: This song was a choice. I couldn’t get into it.
1515 days 6 hours ago
jfaia
Rubes
Best of luck @jfaia! I hope the other coaches didn’t fuck you over!

Thanks !!! Good luck to us <3

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!