This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S10] Finale: Performances..

1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, and wipes away a tear* That was simply beautiful Jessica! It struck a chord in me and I was actually very moved by your performance. It was raw, vulnerable, naked, and beautiful! The journey you took me on made the performance become personalized and add a special, sentimental touch to the display as a whole. Easily my favorite outside of my team tonight! And if you are to win tonight, it's cause of this performance. This was stunning!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* I LOVE this performance from you Jessica because the emotion you put into this is great and I feel every word you are singing like yasss! I can’t wait to see you next week because you ain’t going no where baby this was so good! One of my favourite performances of the SEASON! So amazing job Jessica!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor: *Stands & Claps*
WOW Jessica this was a great performance you showed us you can serve a stellar vocal performance while getting lost in the moment I could see you getting flooded with emotions but it just made the performance even better for me.
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: You just had to do it to me. I said it last time but this performance always gets to me and its just one of my favorite of yours. This might be performance of the night tbh it is close tho. You should of done And I Am Telling You but apparently some judges have no taste and dont like it. *looks at judges*  Anyways amazing job!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
OH BTW just noticed I forgot to mention that Drake didn't do comments but did send his Rankings!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu
Michael: You just had to do it to me. I said it last time but this performance always gets to me and its just one of my favorite of yours. This might be performance of the night tbh it is close tho. You should of done And I Am Telling You but apparently some judges have no taste and dont like it. *looks at judges*  Anyways amazing job!

OMG YASSSS MICHAEL ATTACK, DRAG AND MURDER THEM LMAOOO!!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Next preaching that "A Change Is Gonna Come" from #TeamKimberly, it's Jennifer Hudson!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Yeah Michael was shady in his comments tonight LMAO I LIVED FOR IT!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND JUDGES EVERYWHERE* AND THAT IS HOW YOU BRING THE HOUSE DOWN!!! Like you brought so much soul and passion in this performance and YOU SANG! This is probably my favorite performance of yours and you completely smashed it tonight, amazing job JHud, if Jessica doesn’t win, rooting for you!!!
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, wipes tears away, throws shoes, and hugs the lesser Kimberly* Kimberly, hun, you did it! You made me love JHud! Although this performance, near the end, teetered on oversinging, I was just so overtaken by the journey of the song. You meant every single lyric and you made sure we knew that. The passion and 'oomph' of this performance was out of this world and this performance inspired me and left me in complete and utter awe! This is your night Jennifer! You did that! You killed that! You slaughtered that! You were, simply put, a star. A star was born tonight! The only bad thing is that you performed this the same week Rose performed her "best of" and I scored Rose higher there so this puts you at a detriment.
1524 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Jessica Sanchez's "And I Am Telling You" is phenomenal! It's a worthy Finale Performance.
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* https://media1.tenor.com/images/47c75a1ba9808bca7503d8942482f963/tenor.gif
JHUD! Sangggggg! This is why I brought you to the lives because you are able to slay and perform songs like these perfectly! This was such a good song choice for your voice because you were able to use it to your full potential and I am so proud that you have done amazingly well in this competition and have made it all the way to the finale! I can’t stress enough how much you deserve to win this competition this season but I can’t believe that these other coaches; Eddie, Drake and Taylor are about to rob you of your deserved win! Aili and Michael can see your talent but it’s so sad that I’m going to see them rob you tonight :(

https://media1.tenor.com/images/89ed7580eb9938633846f73361350f34/tenor.gif?itemid=15770312
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor: This was a nice performance, Other than the oversinging you did a nice job.
1524 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* I mean come on now. From what I've seen so far this is the performance of the night so far. Knowing my luck Aili will be having this performance first on the result show and have it make no sense. Anyways amazing job as always. This is gonna an interesting result show.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!