This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera, Suicide!!!

Topic » Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera,..

1656 days 16 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi stomps hard on Trent's foot fixing her hair and smiling angelically for the fans. "Shut up," she whispers. "You shut up too pig."
1656 days 16 hours ago
Demgirl6
Naomi: *is around and unhappy because Remi is a menace*
1656 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent glares and then looks away from the tourists not caring to talk or do anything with them*
1656 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
(Okay!)

*Elliot poses for the pictures* ^I knew binge watching ANTM would come in handy one day^
1656 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the assistant takes an extra-flashy picture of Espen as Donovan glares at Nicole, huffing*

"Fine, just stay out of our way."

*gazing around, he sees the people gathering around, shaking his head*

"Everybody follow me. We can talk somewhere more private."

*without a second glance, he turns on his boot heels and clip-clops to the courthouse. As he walks a few more fashion-conscious people note that he is wearing shoes that make him look a lot taller*
1656 days 16 hours ago
Christian37
*Edwin notices someone approaching him*

"What do you want?"
1656 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(I already love Remi...)
1656 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
*Nicole walks quietly behind the group, saying nothing but observing the others' behaviours keenly*
1656 days 16 hours ago
aria_grande
Charlie looks at Edwin's expression

Charlie: You dont remember me?
1656 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau wags his finger at this queen and follows being very intrigued. “I’m so pumped!”
1656 days 16 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi continues to be prettier and better than all her haters. "Oh, wonderful... a private discussion." She eyes her sister. "Naomi, come here. Is my hair okay? Some child pulled it."
1656 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
*Espen is internally cursing the fact that it's so hot outside so he couldn't just wear a hoodie to hide himself and just follows Donovan without saying anything.*
1656 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
*Elliot speeds up to Donovan* "So like, what would it take for me to get like all the screentime? Just know, I'm willing to do anything."
1656 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent groans*
“Ugh naomi’s here too....”
*he grumbles going off for the private talk*
1656 days 16 hours ago
Christian37
"It was 10 years ago. Why should i bother remember anything?"

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!