This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera, Suicide!!!

Topic » Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera,..

1636 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the bus finally arrives in New Hope, almost right after Dr Montgomery*

*the happy-slappy tour guide grins at everyone*

"If you're here for the tour, stay in your seats. Everybody else, it's time to disembark. One at a time please! Come on, come on."

*she huffs as a few people get out of their seats, hissing "cheapskates" under her breath*
1636 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(… yeah. A woman screams "INCEST" at her cat and it hisses back and someone voiced over saying "ROLL TIDE"... I did laugh... it was funny)
1636 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
*Dr Montgomery parks her car by the sidewalk and takes a few more deep breaths before stuffing her car keys in her handbag and stepping out of her car, her heels clicking on the sidewalk. The cool air sends chills down her spine and does little to calm her nerves.*
1636 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
(Im in a car btw)

Charlie sees the sign close by to him "New hope- 1 mile" .

"I wish i can find what happened. I have lived with this but i dont know what happened"
1636 days 12 hours ago
Christian37
*Edwin arrives at new hope*
1636 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*an elderly couple walks around Dr Montgomery, waving a friendly hello as they shuffle down the sidewalk*

*Dr Montgomery sees the bus stopping not too far ahead of her, in front of the courthouse, and a few people disembarking*

*outside of the courthouse, a man in a heavy-looking black and white suit taps on a phone, gazing up at the bus anxiously as a younger woman behind him glances over her glasses at some paperwork*
1636 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau yawns, looking around at everyone because I assume he’s with them. “...Hmph.”
1636 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent gets up exiting the bus bc i think thats what hes supposed to do*
1636 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*angry baby blue bus lady starts throwing people out of the bus cause I"m impatient*
1636 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
*Nicole (Dr. Montgomery's first name for those who are unfamiliar) decides that's where she needs to be and walks towards the crowd*
1636 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau takes his sweet time getting off the bus to make the driver mad.
1636 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi follows Trent off fixing her make-up and misses a step resulting in a dominos knock down.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/567295337a0a7b89af95e9e07ecd863d/tumblr_n8rrs8opnX1t27ahco3_250.gif
1636 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
*Indy gets out gripping his crystal necklace looking around silently*
1636 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
*Elliot gets out of some Uber, talking to someone on the phone* "Listen Here Rebecca, If I write this story and it doesn't get the attention it deserves, I will kill you. Okay, I'm giving up a vacation to Paris with Bill Winters, Yes the old one, why would I sleep with his younger son? Anyways I better get famous off of the story, or I will gut you like a fish, you useless cow." *he hangs up and rolls his eyes*
1636 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Liam glances up, seeing Nicole stepping over, a hiss escaping his lips as he narrows his eyes*

"Seriously... You're here too? Who didn't these people call?"

*he glances back at the courthouse, seeing the suit-man out front walking towards the group*

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!