This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera, Suicide!!!

Topic » Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera,..

1627 days 13 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
========== Funniest Cast Member ==========

This one is just for fun. A lot of people gave me a lot of legitimate laughs, but it came down to 3 specific people. Beau, Remi, and Michelle. :P In the end I decided that...
(this one is longer)

Beau deserved this spot. LOL

I'm sorry guys, but when he ran over the old man, I laughed. When he tried to run over the priest, I laughed. When he drowned the dining set in the pool, I laughed. This is before we even get into his plotting to kill Michelle (while his partner in crime thought they were just framing her for something and he's like "No we can just light her on fire"). Then his relationship with Remi/Trent/anyone who will listen to him. He's a HILLARIOUS character and anytime he was on I was sure to have a few chuckles.
1627 days 13 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Symmetry888
beau/towel was my otp. but i accept the gay sexers

OH TEA but unfortunately both members of the pairing must have a fully accessible set of limbs. This is racist against the Towel, I know, but it is what it is.
1627 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
<333
1627 days 13 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
I'm not doing any of the others LOL They woulda been funny but not functional :P

ANYWAY GG to our Winnaz LOL
1627 days 13 hours ago
LumaThephoenix
Beau was participating in the Perry Saturn challenge(if you don't know, it was a gimmick where an actual wrestler "fell in love" with a mop) getting shipped with an inanimate object
1627 days 13 hours ago
Christian37
LMAO
1627 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
<3
1627 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Now I don’t know what to do for the rest of the day
1627 days 13 hours ago
LumaThephoenix
Same lol
1627 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
LMFAO sleep? :P that's what I'm going to do...

ALSO if anyone found anything too... idk... MUCH let me know. I can always use some criticism. My past RPers can attest to this. I take your suggestions literally. (Including when one person said to quit, so I stopped)

So, if something is wrong with the pace of the RP, or you don't like how QUIET the night time is, or something along those lines, let me know! I tried to spread myself out so everyone could have some Brian Time but I know I wasn't available for several of you :(
1627 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I enjoyed it tbh
1627 days 12 hours ago
Christian37
same
1627 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
Same
1627 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
i had a great time, thanks brian!!

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!