This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera, Suicide!!!

Topic » Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera,..

1635 days 23 hours ago
Christian37
*Edwin heads over to the others*
1635 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
"Nice to see you again, too," Nicole says to Liam professionally.
1635 days 23 hours ago
aria_grande
Charlie keeps driving seeing the bags that he has in the back. He hears his phone beep seeing that there is a story about the New hope disaster and how its the centenary
1635 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent gets bumped into and bumps into beau in this domino effect*
1635 days 23 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau doesn’t move while being shoved, he smiles. “...Watch out, friend!”
1635 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi doesn't apologize as she knocks two people over. "Oh. You both are here? Extras." She rolls her eyes.
1635 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
*Nicole does not laugh at the five people falling out of the bus, but instead considers the health risks*
1635 days 23 hours ago
aria_grande
(Hopefully we wont have another Jordan from haven's memorial and how he kept killing people. Plus 1 who would be immune from the virus)
1635 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ugh you. Fucking annoying ass bitch”
*he looks at beau*
“Oh and you too....”
1635 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
*Espen is driving toward the town square of New Hope and glances around the town as he drives, seeing tourists all about*

This place seems so different now...
1635 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
*Indy looks at everyone he knows and he rolls his eyes*
^Glad to see they haven't changed much...^
1635 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi grabs Trent's ear and twists it. "What was that, soulless bitch?"
1635 days 23 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Liam snickers at the domino effect before someone's bag flies, hitting him in the back of the head*

"Hey! Watch your step, idiots."

*he glares at Nicole before the suit-guy walks over, fixing his cufflinks in a douche way*

=====

? - "Hello everybody. My name is Donovan. I'll be interviewing you for Doc Inc, so memorize my face. I'll be memorizing yours."

*he smirks at the group as his assistant snaps photos of each of them*

"Well, she will."
1635 days 23 hours ago
dawnpeacly
“Wow! Let’s all be nice... we have to make good first impressions to each other!” He smiles and nods, looking between the shover and shovees.
1635 days 23 hours ago
aria_grande
Charlie arrives at New hope and locks up his car seeing a crowd gathering at the square.

"Time to investigate"

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!