This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera, Suicide!!!

Topic » Chapter 1 - Lights, Camera,..

1676 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*Indy just follows obviously annoyed with everyone, he just takes deep breathes a fixes his hair*
1676 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi just looks at Trent plotting against him already.
1676 days 7 hours ago
Demgirl6
Naomi: *:(* ...It looks great.
1676 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
Charlie is disgusted at the ignorance of Edwin

Charlie: Your joking me right? Dont you want to know who or what happened here. It destroyed our home.
1676 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
(Gonna be offline for 15-20 mins so I won't be able to reply to any dialogue brb lol)
1676 days 7 hours ago
Novamax243
*Espen glances over to Remi and her antics*

^Well looks like she hasn't changed at all^
1676 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Liam follows Donovan along with the small herd*

*once they are inside the courthouse, a pair of... what can only be called bouncers, ensure than nobody else gets inside*

*an older gentlemen beams at the group from an office door window, stepping out and walking towards the wards, a huge grin adorning his otherwise plain face as he runs his fingers along his beard*

" 'Ey there! Welcome to New H-"

*he stops as Donovan glares at him*

D - "Not yet. Introductions can be saved for later. Unless you want us to pack up and leave?"

*Donovan's smirk sends the man back a few steps, his gaze going to the floor as he shuffles back into his office with a defeated look*

D - "Now, we told you that we'd take care of your living arrangements. We've rented out a local apartment complex for you guys. Everything is taken care of. Food. Transportation. Everything."

*his assistant glances up from her paperwork as she scribbles furiously*

"I have room keys here if you'd like them before we head out? We will be going out the back way to keep you all safe from the local paparazzi."
1676 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
She turns to Naomi. "...Yours is unfortunate, but little can be done for it. Maybe find a hat that'll cover... every inch of it."
1676 days 7 hours ago
Christian37
"Home? You got to be joking me? This was never a home to me. Just hell personified on earth"
1676 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*Indy goes to take his room key, nodding*
Thanks...
1676 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Donovan raises an eyebrow at Elliot, a smirk on his face*

"You'd make a good reporter kid, anybody ever tell you that?"
1676 days 7 hours ago
dawnpeacly
“Paparazzi!? But I want to say hi!” He really just wants the attention.
1676 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trent looks bored wishing he had a cigarette right now*
1676 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
Charlie ignored Edwin for a second lookin at donovan shouting out.

Charlie: REALLY? We want to know what happened here. Not getting fucking free food. Mine and everyones life that was there was destroyed. Friends even family died here
1676 days 7 hours ago
Demgirl6
Naomi: ... *is in tears already*

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!