This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 1

Topic » Live Shows - Week 1

1644 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Thanks Abby for being a buzzkill!
1644 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Next to perform is James Hinchcliffe and his partner Sharna Burgess!
1644 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
It will be funny if all the Acts who got 22 have to be in the dance off!
1644 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
ryan5676
Thanks Abby for being a buzzkill!

Yes I think Barbara deserved more than a 5 lol but Abby is the harsh judge!
1644 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
seems like i'm the strict judge
1644 days 4 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: This was an ok first performance from the pair of you. I feel like it鈥檚 obvious who the professional is and who the non dancer is but there is masses of potential for you to grow and I believe you can do that!

Bruno: James, you killed it man! It's good to see that you're in sync and the movements of both of you was just smooth. Just an advice for James to improve more especially in facial expressions. Good job James & Sharna!
1644 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
I wish I knew what Abby's comments were to know what to improve in!
1644 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
I'm just channeling my inner Abby
1644 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 6
Bruno: 8
Abby: 6

Total: 20/30!
1644 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Looks like the Acts on 22 can now breath!
1644 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
LMAOO true Ryan so many got 22 馃槀
1644 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
The penultimate couple to dance is Stacey Dooley and her partner Kevin Cliffton!
1644 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
What you could have done is try to entice me cause Halfway through I was getting bored and it felt like 5 minutes instead of 2 or 3.

Just try and be exciting hope that's not harsh 馃槀
1644 days 4 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: This was full of energy and fun and everything that is needed in a jive! Your kicks are killer, they could be a little teeny weeny bit smoother and quicker but Stacey this was one of the best tonight and I could tell you were out of breath towards the end but that just shows how hard you were working and it paid off!

Bruno: I loved your performance it was so pure of energy, you look like minions and I really enjoyed watching it. Also I commend that you a in sync and movements are executed properly, great job guys.
1644 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Bruno: 8
Abby: 8

Total: 24/30!

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!