This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 1

Topic » Live Shows - Week 1

1621 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Well at least the other 2 judges seem to enjoy it so let's see what will happen moving forward.
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Finally, dancing the Jive it’s Danny Mac and his partner Oti Mabuse!
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: YESS! You are the last to perform tonight and well...we certainly saved the best till last! My god Danny you really showed everyone what you can do because every single step you were in sync with Oti and those splits yes! This was the best of the evening congrats!

Bruno: *stands and claps* I enjoyed everyone's performance but for me I enjoyed your presentation the most. I'm so amazed in the synchronization of your steps, i love the choreography, and it was just fantastic. I want to see what are you more to offer in this competition and I hope Nicole & Abby are with me.
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
PS: I love how Oti is in this competition twice because she’s so amazing!
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 9
Bruno: 10
Abby: 9

Total: 28/30!!
1621 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
A 10 in the first show!
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno must have LOVED it!!
1621 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG A 10!!!
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
So that concludes all of tonight dances and wow was it a great way to open the first live shows of the first series!!
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Let’s take a look at the leaderboard!
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Leaderboard:
- Danny and Oti: 28
- Debbie and Giovanni: 27
- Stacey and Kevin: 24
- Kelvin and Oti: 24
- Meryl and Maksim: 23
- Clement and Denitsa: 22
- James and Emma: 22
- Barbara and Jacek: 22
- James and Sharna: 20
- Lauren and Gleb: 18
1621 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
The scores are very close and I wonder what happens if there are ties for the bottom 2?
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Sadly this does mean that James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess and Lauren Alaina and Gleb Savchenko are the bottom 2 couples and we will find out tomorrow which of you will live to see another day in this competition!
1621 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
ryan5676
The scores are very close and I wonder what happens if there are ties for the bottom 2?

Very good question! I’m glad you asked actually! If there are ties then as head judge myself (Nicole) will decide as whoever I gave a higher score will be safe and the other in the dance off but if it still comes to a tie then it goes to deputy judge, Abby to see her scores and then if still tied then Bruno and if they have the exact same score from each judge then I’ll think of something but right now I’m sure that won’t happen 😂😂
1621 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
You'll never know and you all might have to give rankings of the Couples if they scored the same.

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!