This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 1

Topic » Live Shows - Week 1

1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 7
Bruno: 5
Abby: 6

Total: 18/30!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
OMG, hi yay! I thought I was gonna be lonely XD
1608 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Phew, Kelvin's safe
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Next to perform their first dance of the season it’s James Van Der Beek and his partner Emma Slater!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: I agree with Bruno here that you do look stiff at some points but you know what this was a pretty damn good performance and those kicks, you are surprisingly flexible and that end was almost perfection! Good job!

Bruno: Oh wow! It's nice to see James here. Anyways you look like stiff at some points but I know dancing is not your thing and I'm so proud you keep up with Emma. I'm kinda loved it especially the end part, well done.
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Bruno: 8
Abby: 7

Total: 22/30!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Taking to the stage next it’s Meryl Davis and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: This was a good start for you Meryl as I feel you can improve and develop in this competition! For some reason to me this did not feel like a Samba at all and I think it was because of the music but I get that it had to go with your whole theme of the dance but you can move and this was a solid attempt at a Samba and the fact that you are giving a Samba a go during week 1 is amazing! Good job!

Bruno: Oh wow! It's was just so cute to watch, both of you have a great chemistry and I just love routine which is so eye-catching. I really enjoyed your performance, well done!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Bruno: 9
Abby: 7

Total: 23/30!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Next up, dancing the Paso Doble with her partner Giovanni Pernice it’s Debbie McGee!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: Wow! Debbie you absolutely killed this paso! It was entertaining and every move you made was complete and defined. This was the best performance of the night so far you really are one to watch out for here!

Bruno: OMG! What a sizzling performance, I'm just so proud of Debbie that despite her age you can still dance and nailed it. I enjoyed this and expect a high score from me and hopefully from other judges also.
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 9
Abby: 9

Total: 27/30!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Up next it’s Barbara Kurdej-Szatan and her partner Jacek Jeschke, dancing the Tango!
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: This was hot girl I’m so into the way you’ve set up this whole dance and the chereography in my opinion was fantastic although some of the lifts could have been performed much cleaner I applaud you for being risky and attempting some in your very first dance! The ending was a little shaky but I very much look forward to what else you have to bring to this competition!

Bruno: Wow! You both executed those movements perfectly and I'm just  romantically excite on your chemistry, you can go further if you continue what you both doing and I'm thrilled what else you've got to us.
1608 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Abby: 5

Total: 22/30!

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!