This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 1

Topic » Live Shows - Week 1

1597 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
The first live show will take place at 8PM GMT/3PM EST! Where you will see each of the contestants perform and the judges will comment and score the performances seen tonight! Then tomorrow the results show will take place where the bottom 2 will dance off for their place in the competition! I would love to see some of you there. Good luck!!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome everyone to the very first live show of Strictly Come Dancing!
1597 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
woooo
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Tonight we will see our 10 couples very first dances and find out is going to be an early front runner and who’s just not quite ready yet.
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
This is because each judge has reviewed the performances and give a score out of 10 so the total will be out of 30 and the 2 couples with the lowest scores tonight will perform again tomorrow night in the dance off to try and save themselves from elimination!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Unfortunately tonight Abby Lee Miller (hellocat) couldn’t give comments but DID manage to score you all!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Ok let’s get started with the dances!

First up tonight it’s Clément Rémiens and his partner Denitsa Ikonomova!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: It’s always hard to be the first to perform but boy you came out with a bang and I liked every second of it! There was some slight gapping throughout this dance which is like to see you improve on in the future but for a first dance this was very good. You have great rhythm!

Bruno: Watching your performance it looks so classic to me and very nostalgic, I just loved the theme and fits to the quick steps. There's a lot of gimmick but I ain't got annoyed by that instead I really loved it.
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 7
Bruno: 8
Abby: 7

Total: 22/30!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Next to perform their Salsa, it’s Kelvin Fletcher and his partner Oti Mabuse!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: Wowie Kelvin you can really move those hips boy! This was energy packed and an overall great Salsa but you did make a big mistake somewhere in the middle where you were off time with Oti on the jump but other than that I think you have what it takes to go very far in this competition!

Bruno: Another energetic performance and I think Kelvin carry that performance. *laughs* Oti was absolutely slayed it too and expect a high score from me.
1597 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 7
Bruno: 9
Abby: 8

Total: 24/30!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Dancing the Cha Cha it’s Lauren Alaina and her partner Gleb Savchenko!
1597 days 13 hours ago
Rubes

Nicole: This was a fun and entertaining dance from you Lauren! I feel that the Cha Cha is always a hard dance to start off with but you did your thing up there. I think that more could have been done choreography wise as at some point you were just standing there and Gelb was doing most of the work but when you did move I was pleasantly surprised with the potential you have!

Bruno: I'm so entertained on your performance but as for the choreography I think it could have improved more but on the positive note it's good to see that your enjoying it and that's what matters the most.
1597 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
It's a good first score.

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!