This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Borneo

Topic » REUNION | Borneo

1483 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
we have 1 more award to give out!

THE ALLIANCE OF THE SEASON AWARD!
1483 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
The Alliance of the Season award goes to...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The Trio Alliance (Garrett, Liam, and Clair)!!!

At the beginning of the season you guys were running this game. I felt like if it wasn’t for the Final 10 rock draw you guys would have been the Final 3. It has been really interesting and funny watching you guys talk about strategy, emotions, and gossiping! Congratulations!
1483 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
YESSS!
1483 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
If you wish to see who voted for who and who won everything head to this seasons Wikia page linked below!
https://gumballs-survivor-game.fandom.com/wiki/Gumball%27s_Survivor_S1_Borneo
1483 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Well, as Survivor Borneo comes to a close, there is a brand new season heading your way with a couple of Twists that will catch the next group of Survivors by surprise! Take a look!
1483 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Next season Survivor travels to a stunning location with an all new twist. In the exotic waters of Panama, sits a tiny island of Exile that will play into the game like never before. Each week, at least 1 castaway will be banished to this desolate place separated from their tribemates for days at a time in one of the most unforgiving environments yet. Strategy will be turned on its head and survival will take on a whole new meaning. And though this island is a place to be feared, Something hidden within its rocky shores may be the key to winning it all. The 16 new castaways will be divided into tribes like never before. Who will Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast all the others? Join us as the adventure continues with Survivor Panama: Exile Island!
https://i.imgflip.com/3vb3l3.gif
1483 days 5 hours ago
blackmamba2323
Oh man! Congrats to the BIG 3!
1483 days 5 hours ago
lliiaamm
ICONIC TRIO FR
1483 days 5 hours ago
blackmamba2323
Wish there was another 3 person alliance that made a run to the end or something to rival you guys. I'm drawing a blank, ah whatever. Way to go guys!
1483 days 5 hours ago
TheJigsawKiller
Well, I guess the Show Runners will just to settle for placing 1 2 & 3. I hope I can sleep at night.
1483 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Well that will be a very interesting season! With all that said we have 1 more thing to do. What has the castaways this season been saying about each other? Have they talked crap about each other? I have every confessional that has been sent to me and we are now going to reveal those confessionals! Let’s take a look!

https://tengaged.com/group/9514-gumballs-survivor-s1-borneo-finale/forum/topic/23551204
1483 days 5 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
I thought this was at 9 oh well

Thank you to those who voted me and I’ll gladly be the villain of the season! Lots of fun
1483 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Jury Votes:

Liam: Calvin

Robert: Calvin

Clair: John

Garrett: Calvin

Oskar: Calvin

Brittany: John

Jacob: John
779 days 2 hours ago
Garrett5
704 days 2 hours ago blackmamba2323
Wish there was another 3 person alliance that made a run to the end or something to rival you guys. I'm drawing a blank, ah whatever. Way to go guys!

drawing a blank or the correct rock? ayooo 704 days later heckin got em amirite

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!