This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale - First Generation (S1)

Topic » Finale - First Generation ..

1039 days ago
zorbo678
I mean, you literally said it was up to us if we wanted to share our list. Someone wanted to so we did
1039 days ago
Macda27
Brady, Jay and AJ robbed pre-jurors
1039 days ago
13bam
If there is a second chance season, Brady has an open invitation
1039 days ago
harrywasnak
Also, Yung did someone leak our list in the Battleship game?

I did to help Jay
1039 days ago
zorbo678
^Only one was robbed, the other two were put up by standard gameplay elements and not a bullshit twist :)
1039 days ago
zorbo678
I KNEW IT HARRY
1039 days ago
JoshBB1999
If I recommend a big brother group game to any one of the people that are willing to join.. definitely not this one LOL
1039 days ago
BenjaminS
Brice did the best he could. Thank you Brice
1039 days ago
Yunggunzkeep18
its funny. cuz jay didnt offer much that night. i was soo annoyed with him. when we were deciding for who to be captain, everyone voiced their opinion but he did was nowhere to be found. i was on to him cuz he voted out brady as well. these ppl all lying to me and think they can get away with it..
1039 days ago
zorbo678
I mean, I think if you look at everything I dealt with in the game, it’s a miracle I even got two votes at that eviction.
1039 days ago
Yunggunzkeep18
he didnt *
1039 days ago
zorbo678
I didn’t lie to you Yung
1039 days ago
Yunggunzkeep18
no u didnt., i was talking about jay
1039 days ago
zorbo678
Did I lie to Harry? Multiple times yes. But I believe he’s the only person I lied to. Him and Jay
1039 days ago
JoshBB1999
Yea thank you Brice for putting a dramatic season like this

open group

Lockdown: Game of Survival

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!