This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale - First Generation (S1)

Topic » Finale - First Generation ..

1040 days 20 hours ago
13bam
Finale & Reunion is at 8pm EST

Harry
Patrick
Tris

Please plea your case to the jurors.

Jurors you may ask questions.

Juror #7 Chandler
Juror #6 Mac
Juror #5 Josh
Juror #4 Yung
Juror #3 Ben
Juror #2 Sonic
Juror #1 Honey

You may lock in your votes at anytime from now until 8pm est
1040 days 20 hours ago
Chandelier
1040 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi! First of all I want to say thank you to Brice for hosting and everyone on the jury for making this such an enjoyable season!

I came into this game desperate to win. I’ve never made the finals of a big brother game, and I wanted this to be my time. Along the way, I made both subtle and visible moves to get here.

In the prejury, I won a few challenges, but managed to blend in behind some bigger threats. I had strong relationships with Jay and AJ that kept me safe, while I was able to paint a target on them and other power players like Brady and Marco.

When jury hit, the game really changed. Most of the challenge threats left prejury, so I knew I had to change my strategy. I leveraged my strong relationships with Mac, Tris, Ben, Yung, & Chandler to keep myself safe and in a power position. I became a bit of a duo with Mac, but I always knew he’d be targeted before me if we ended up in a bad position.

I won 5 challenges (the most out of everyone), but I was able to downplay my threat level to the point that I wasn’t targeted until the finale, tying with Mac for being the last person unnominated. Some votes didn’t go my way, but I was always able to manage my relationships to never face backlash for my decisions.

I did tell some lies in this game, but for the most part I was honest about my game plans and tried not to make any promises I couldn’t keep. I built genuine relationships and gave my all in competitions when necessary, throwing some challenges to downplay my threat level along the way.

For example, I coached Mac to win the endurance challenge and threw the last point so that he would be seen as more of a threat.

I didn’t play a perfect game, but I think I played the strongest and most secure game I could. I’ll be happy to answer any questions, and I would greatly appreciate your votes to win. Good luck Tris & Patrick!
1040 days 19 hours ago
TMAN54445
WOW OK SOME OF U MAY SAY I FLOATED TO GET HERE BUT I DONT HAVE MUCH PHYSICAL PROWLESS SO I RELIED ON SOCIAL BONDS TO GET ME HERE AND IT WORKED I FORMED BONDS WITH EVERYONE BUT MY KEY 1S WERE WITH AJ HARRY CHANDLER AND MACK I HAD 2 ALLIANCES THE C AND A SURVIVOR TRIO OF MYSELF CHANDLER AND MAC AND THE F3 ALLIANCE OF MYSELF HARRY AND MAC THESE KEPT ME SAFE AND I WAS ALWAYS IN THE KNOW F10 AND F9 EVICTION I CHOSE TO SAVE HONEY F8 MY TEAM TRIED 4 YUNG BUT HE WAS SPARRED THX 2 CHANDLERS EXTRA VOTE F7 ME AND HARRY TAKE YUNG OUT F6 I KNEW EVERYONE EXCEPT JOSH HARRY NOMS JOSH AND CHANDLER WHO WAS TARGET I DEVIATED FROM THE PLAN I EVICTED JOSH JOSH GOES 2-1 IF I HAD TO  GIVE MYSELF A BEST MOVE IT BE THIS BC WHEN CHANDLER WON F5 COMP HE KEPT ME SAFE F5 EVICTON MAC I LOVE U BUT IVE KNOWN HARRY LONGER AND ME AND HARRY R TEAM JANK LEGS SO I EVICTED U HERE IN F4 COMP IT WAS ME HARRY AND CHANDLER  I ASKED THEM BOTH WAS I IN F3 THEY SAID YES SO I STEPPED DOWN JURY REGUARDLESS OF OUTCOME IM PROUD OF HOW I PLAYED I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR QUESTIONS 😁
1040 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Not team Jank Legs 😭 I have a limp when I walk cause my right leg isn’t aligned properly
1040 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
TRIS WINNER
1040 days 16 hours ago
Macda27
Here is a question for EACH of the finalists?

I want you to RANK all of the jurors based on how well they did this season, in your opinion. This is to test your game awareness.
1040 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
1. mac 2.chandler 3 yung 4 josh 5 sonic 6 ben 7 honey
1040 days 9 hours ago
BenjaminS
Tris - Why do you deserve to win over Harry and Patrick?

Patrick - You made it! What was your biggest move this season?

Harry - the king! Rank the the top 3 people you were loyal to.
1040 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
I want you to RANK all of the jurors based on how well they did this season, in your opinion. This is to test your game awareness.

1. Yung- he was a target early, but he played a great social and strategic game that made him a huge contender to win

2. Mac- you laid low at first and dominated the endgame

3. Josh- you made it all the way to the finale just by being likable

4. Ben- you were playing  a great game until you got sniped

5. Chandler- you made some moves at the end and were pretty UTR through the season

6. Sonic- people wanted to keep you around because you were genuinely likable and kind. You’d be higher if you weren’t screwed by twists.

7. Honey- I have to rank you here since you went home first out of the jury, but you know I love you and wanted you to stay
1040 days 9 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Harry - Do you feel like you played an honest game or do you mostly play the game by lying?

Patrick - You've been inactive for a couple of days. Why should I vote for you to win?

Tris - You managed to stay in the game by having the greatest social player of all time by being the pawn at least four times. Do you think your social gameplay helped you or it hurt you?
1040 days 9 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*being
1040 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - the king! Rank the the top 3 people you were loyal to.

1. Mac- one of my best friends outside of this game, we wanted to make sure one of us had a chance to win.

2. Tris- I had a deal from early on to take him to the end because of #TeamJankLegs and I was never voting against him

3. Ben- I didn’t know you until this game, but we bonded a ton on both a personal and strategic level
1040 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Do you feel like you played an honest game or do you mostly play the game by lying?

As I said, I did lie a bit. For example, when I said I would work with you early on and didn’t keep that promise. However, I was always truthful about my votes when asked, and I honestly let people know where I felt I stood with them throughout the game. Like any game, a certain level of dishonesty can be beneficial, but I felt it was important to be mostly honest as there was little opportunity for surprises; and I came to like and respect everyone here.
1040 days 7 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Hey guys, I knew going into the game that i was in no way a physical threat and with joining this game late, it instantly put me in a bad position as i was entering a game with people who already had time to form bonds and alliances.

However I became involved in many conversations and a lot of that was due to my main ally, Aj!  I was in many different alliances alm with Aj but my main goal during this pre-jury was to have a shield in front of me i.e Aj and to keep my head low.

Once a few allies had left and it was coming towards jury i became rly inactive due to personal circumstances and unfortunately it cost me my place in the game in the triple.

But i soon found out that there was a chance for me to return and when ben joined jury we were told it needed to be a majority vote to get back in! I got in a heated argument with ben which resulted in ben telling me key information like how there were two sides in the house. I quickly apologized to him and in turn we said that we would vote each other to go back in. This led to sonic wanting me back in instead of ben and thus was my comeback!

I now knew key info and i wanted to make sure each side come after each other. I talked to mac and he told me abt the sides and i promised i would vote with him which kept me safe at final 6! I also knew that with the time difference in ireland I wouldn’t be able to make the challenges and so i had to keep my target level as low as possible. Even in the last two evictions due to bigger threats in front of me i survived without even being live and I’m sitting here in final three with two guys who i barely even worked with!!!!

In my opinion i was the ultimate underdog this season, i came in late, i got a majority vote back into the game and i even survived the last three evictions without even COMPETING!

You might think I was dragged along because he did nothing but in reality i did. Although i didn’t make any big elaborate power moves i knew my strengths and managed to get all the way to the to END!! So with all that being said I’d love your vote to win!!!!!!!
GL Harry and tris!!
1040 days 7 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk

1. Mac - Very UTR game until the endgame where u rly began to dominate and easily might have taken it all!!
2. Chandler - Managed to convince us to keep you and then won HoH, could've won it if you had stayed!
3. Yung - Such a strong player imo but your threat level is what hurt you!
4. Josh - Good game but chandler put up a better fight to stay over you :(
5. Ben - Great game but went too soon!
6. Sonic - Strong player but not enough allies!
7. Honey - Just not social enough unfortunately

open group

Lockdown: Game of Survival

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!