This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Confessionals

Topic » Season 5 Confessionals

1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

So, now that we can actually focus on the game again... I am really hoping that I've found myself right in the middle of this game. Between the 2+2+2 and the "Neat Lady" alliances, if the latter is even an alliance still. Last night to me was just unnecessary and got way out of hand. I honestly am tempted to win HoH and put Lee and Chili up against each other. I did have a nice chat with Sagar where he said he thought he could see me having a deep run into this game, and to keep doing what I am doing. Which was very encouraging to hear. I am hoping that my under the radar strategy is working for me yet again. Patrick even said I was invisible LoL.

I think my ideal game plan for this stage in the game is to try and stay right in the middle of the house, and have people win HoH and take each other out and leave me sitting there when the dust settles. I need to continue to up keep my relations with Chili, Nick etc so that they still believe I am on their side. And hopefully whoever wins the HoH keeps me off the block for another week!
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

Made sure to be a tad slower when i sent hits buzzer. Chili is keeping me safe and i get to play in next HoH so yay
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Slothy:

rn I’m in an ok spot. I’m good with everyone from the original S2/4 alliance (nick, keizo, josh) and I’m good with the new “survivors” alliance. I also have a F2 with Alex so hopefully me using the veto on him doesn’t expose that. The only person I’m not comfortable winning HoH is Brian. But he’s talking to me rn about having an alliance. So it’s a double edge sword. If I did win HoH my target would be Brian or Chili

also the suspicion about chili/Brian/nick being close was proven by the renom of keizo. So maybe I would have to do noms as chili/Brian and nick as replacement if I won HoH
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

Okay. So now that the dust has finally settled, I find myself in an interesting spot. I have the old alliance of S2/4 and I have the remaining 2+2+2 alliance left. So with Keizo and Red being on the block I find myself in a swing vote position. Cause Nick and Slothy are voting to evict Red.... and Brian and Alex are voting for Keizo. So now I have to chose which group I want to stick with. Cause my initial plan was to stick with the S2/4 group and then grab Keizo and Slothy and try to take out Nick/Chili/Brian. But if brian isn't as close to them as I thought then maybe I can work with him. I have lots of thinking to do

Cause there's also the option of forming a 4 person alliance with Alex, Red, Brian and I. Which we'd have to do if we were to keep Red. and then they'd have to win HoH or else we'd be in trouble. The hard part for me is that I am not sure who I have better odds with, cause I am starting to think about being in that Final 2. And I want to make sure that whoever I am sitting next to isn't gonna beat me
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

We love me. Flipping this vote on keizo
And making myself a Final 4
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

So I think what my plan is right now. Is throw this HoH and left someone else take Chili out. Then win next weeks final 6, if I can swing it, so I don't get forced into winning the final 5. Then win F4 HoH and lock in my spot in the final 3.

That way I keep a little blood off my hands and don't get screwed at the final 4 again
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Slothy:

Um. Lol ok they can pull their ugly lil blindsides but we'll see whos laughing when I win HoH :))
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

Well. So we went through with it. Everyone did what they said they were going to and Keizo left. So now I really am stuck with these four, cause I screwed the other 3 over lol. I think the only way that I win HoH tonight is if the other 3 aren't able to pull it off lol
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

Hehehe i dont need this HoH
Sloth will target red as HoH
So EZ week for me
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

I was blindsided

I have 0 words
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

The thing that sucks about this week. Is that we pulled of this move to gain power in this house and then run straight into a comp that seemingly only Slothy is good at. Like this was supposed to be when Chili went home. But I guess we will have to wait until the double eviction to try and make something happen.
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

So for some reason, that I have yet to figure out. Slothy said he's loyal to me still and I'm safe this week??? I guess they must not have lots of other options. He also told me that if one of the two nominees comes off that they have a renom they'd like to see leave. I'm hoping that means he'll be willing to make a move and take out Chili
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

YASSSSSSS I WON VETO AT F7. I WAS ABOUT TO HACE FLASHBACKS TO S1... *LOOKS AT RAUL*
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Red:

Okay so... I'm nommed and will be final nom - hooray. Right now idk what's going to happen, who's going to be sitting beside me and if I'm going to be staying. Nick's starting to talk to me a tad more and telling me he'd try to help me stay, and if he can't, then he'd let me know so I wouldn't be blindsided - that's nice tbh, but then again it could just be securing his jury management... but then again that's just how he is, so it could be both. Either way, he's good LOL
As of the rest, idk if Josh would save me over Alex, idk if Alex would save me over Josh (hopefully?? @ the latter), I like and trust Brian (surprisingly!! didn't use to like him months ago tbh), idk where Chili's head is at and Slothy will probably want me out in the event of a tie. Sooo right now I'm hoping for the best, and if this is my last confessional, then oh well, good game.
1836 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

I really wish the opportunity came for  me to talk to Slothy about backdooring chili. But it is what it is. Hopefully Alex or Brian can win the HoH comp heading into the double. And the veto too. I think if I can make it through tomorrow i have a legitimate shot at making it deep..

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!