This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Confessionals

Topic » Season 5 Confessionals

1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Slothy:

FUCK ME IN THE PUSSY. So im probably going home. It just comes down to whether Josh put me or nick higher
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

I feel like I am more on the outs of the game right now after missing the double. Idk I've tried to be as active as I can be and up keep the relationships. But I think I might have to win this HoH to make sure I am safe this week. I know it bit me in the butt last season. So I don't really want to make that mistake again. But like no one has really talked to me since then, but maybe it's just a quiet spot.

I reached out to Nick after the double and he hasn't said anything, so I feel like I wouldn't be safe if he won. I think Alex and Brian would nominate Chili and Nick, and vise versa. So I think I'll be in a decent spot after the HoH. Now if C or N win the HoH and A or B are nominated, I'd want to win the veto for sure. Cause that would mean the one of C/N didn't win the HoH would be the automatic nominee. And if A/B won HoH one of the three of us would have to win and leave things the same. I am just nervous because I really think that the combination of the walks and my choice to vote for Keizo might have hurt my game, but I don't know. We will just have to wait and see how the HoH plays out tonight
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

So I can't say that I am totally shocked to be sitting on the block, not even the best BB winners could pull that off. I am not sure what this says about Brian though, like we made a final 2 deal and then he nominates me?? So idk if he's telling the truth when he says it's just to cover the fact that we're working together. Or if he's actually covering that he's working with Nick and Chili. I am hoping that I can win the veto and pull myself off and maybe talk him into breaking the tie and keep Alex in the game. But I think that no matter what happens I need to make it to that final 4 HoH. The thing is, I almost don't want to make it to the end tbh, like as much as I just want to. I feel like losing my closest allies to the walkpocalyps really hurt my game, cause it accelerated the timeline and I feel like people might not vote for me to win in the end. I am just frustrated cause I thought I had everything figured out with the 2+2+2 alliance... then that went down. Then with the final 4 alliance, which hasn't really worked out either. I just feel like I am climbing an uphill battle and the Josh of a few weeks ago who was confident in his position in the game is gone. But who knows. There is still lots of game left.
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

Okay, so here is the deal. Firstly, I am SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! that Brian used the veto on me. I was gonna be livid if that didn't happen. Secondly, I went into this vote pretty well thinking that I was going to keep Alex and vote out Chili. But He's making some solid arguments about why I should keep him and, not gonna lie, I'm tempted for sure. His thoughts are that Alex and Nick have too many friends on the jury and will win. And Brian has made more moves than me and will win. I will be the first to admit that my game has been subpar, even by my standards because of many factors, which means my shot at winning is diminished. I also know that's because of a mix of the walkpocalyps and being busy IRL. So maybe, just maybe, keeping Chili in the game and going to the F2 with him isn't the craziest thing. I also feel like I have nothing to lose at this point and just might do it for the hell of it. Who knows
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

I tried to spice all stars up and naturally ppl feel the urge to be with family and they go Baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

So James  and raul  i want to think yall for casting me as a all star even tho i flopped a easy ass veto all the way back in S1. Iv had a blast and def lasted longer then i should have. Somehow managed to win 3 comps and not be a total flop this season. GL with future seasons.
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

I really wanted to pull out an HoH win, and I was genuinely trying to win. And I guess I could've put more effort into making sure I was at the hour every time. But it is what it is, I'm gonna win myself a PoV today. So I still do think I am  in a decent spot, cause if Chili is being truthful with me.. and I think that he is, cause he's actually a really loyal player and smart. Nick is the target this week because he has lots of friends on the jury supposedly. So if we're theoretically in the Final 3 of Chili, Brian, and I... I think I go to the final 2 no matter what. Cause I feel like Brian isn't gonna take Chili to the end after already betraying him and vise versa. Which means they both take me... and then if I win, I probably take Chili cause I think Brian beats me in the end. But all of that hinges on me winning the PoV so I can be the one to take Nick out of this game. Hopefully its a comp that I have a decent chance in. Anyway, I do think that if I am the one who leaves this week, that I have played the best game that I could've given the circumstances.
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

I am so nervous about F4 veto today simply due to the fact that i feel like it's do or die for me. If i dont pull a miracle off and win this then chili will make sure i go home. Nick and josh will do whatever chili wants and its disgusting.
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

I'm sitting here questioning everything in my head lol... I really want to know what you guys think but I know you can't really say anything lol
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

Welp i bombed part 2 so thats greats  now ibjave ti hope chili wins and ACTUALLY takes me to F2. He probs wont but thats my only chance at making F2 at this point.

Key note i actually thought i had a good time
1826 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

i just asked nick what he was doing if he won HoH and he said i was getting 3rd assuming chili was loyal to him
Well i sent proof of chili saying he was taking me to F2

Nick is not happy
If this works and gets me to F2
Then who TF cares if i lose

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!