This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Confessionals

Topic » Season 5 Confessionals

1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

time to start playing , I s gonna start to play more of a social game in the beginning instead of waiting til the mid point so I can build strong relationships in which I can use to my advantage in the long stretch
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*After Brian is BACKDOORED*
Patrick pronouncing Brian’s name felt like a slow motion to me... he took his time to stab me slowly and blindside. I feel so stupid because I threw that POV. I could have won it, kept noms the same and we would have kept Joey safe and S1 alive... now two of my best friends are on the block... *cries*

Pat did a good job. He planned his HOH very well, but what shocks me the most is that he didn’t tell me, Lee or Alex, you know, rhe people who are working with HIM in P.L.A.N. Alliance... but something tells me some people knew about it and lied to my face. *looks at Lee* i like Lee, but after that big move, can I trust him or Pat?

If Pat is capable of pulling a big move week 1, even what he’d do if he was to stay for the long run. It annoys me that he makes that move, doesn’t have the audacity to tell us and expects everything to be cool and “hihihi”, “haihahaha”. They be laughing at me cos they know I’m mad, but I’mma keep it real. Pat made a smart move, but I’ll make sure he doesn’t outplay me this vote. I’mma be nice and let him get his immunity pass... I’m going to rally votes AS HELL to take out Joey, and Pat will be happy and feel comfortable, but once Brian stays his nightmare will be my dream.

Pat wants to play too fast too early, I’mma give him a huge awakening and a run for his money!! More than social i’m strategic, and these bishes just messed with the wrong squad! *Nopalito gets ready to snatch wigs* Oof, it’s Big Brother All-Stars, motherfreakers!!
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*Nopalito goes around the house*

I need 7 votes to keep Brian safe. As of now Lake, Madi and myself, who are in an alliance with Brian, have decided to keep him safe.

I talked to Alex... “let’s help Pat get immunity pass”. BOOM! Done!

I talked to Josh... “let’s not go against the tides if the vote is against Joey”. BOOM! SNAP!!

I talked to Sagar... BOOM!!

And my team is rally some other votes!

This season I have come back to show why my name is LEGEND! I’mma keep people guessing and know I’m unpredictable. All #NoNopalito I heard on premiere night, they dead to me! Now u came to play with me and I play dirty. I am more than ready for the eviction vote.
*Nopalito grabs Doritos and a soda* LET’S GO!!!!! >:)
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

Things are seeming to go well for me this week. I don't actually know how much of an effect this had but I told Patrick that he could put Joey/Nopolito/Brian up because I hadn't talked with them at all and magically two of them end up on the block. Who knows if I actually made a difference lol.

Not sure how I am going to vote yet, but I am going to try and see what the majority of people are doing and just go along with my alliances and see how it goes.... I am hoping I am not on too many people's radar because I have really been making a pretty decent effort to talk to as many people as possible and make solid connections so that people with think they can trust me. and won't nominate me
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Red:

Okay, first HOH, POV and final noms happened, and so far so good. Excited to do this!! Although I had to miss the comps for the first time ever... but it’s ok, at least it doesn’t bring a target on my back yet! As of now, I might just continue laying low and getting people to (hopefully) like me - social game and being overlooked is REALLY important, and I don’t really need HOH right now if I’m not in a bad spot, amirite? Also genuinely hoping me and Patrick slay this, he’s rly my secret final 2 (sun)
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Madi:

Alright so run down of the week Patrick wins HoH, Patrick noms Joey and Keizo, veto happens and Patrick wins veto he then takes Keizo off the block and renoms Brian. Honestly I'm really proud of Patrick and he ended up renoming the person who had me as there target and the man is also in my alliance now do I save him or do I not save him. Expect the unexpected bitches. Madibear out.
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Slothy:

Fucking fat dyke whore ass sluts kill themselves . Fuck this racist rigged establishment
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Madi:

AHHHHH I did it I survived first week and now Joey is gone by a 9-4 vote I honestly was gonna flip shit if Brian left. So I would say 12 hours before eviction Joey comes to me and says hey please keep me safe and I will return the favor back or some shit like that and he said it would be benefical for all our games and I'm like yeah sure I'll save you but in reality I lied about saving him. Sorry Joey but like Brian came to me first plus he and I are in alliance and I don't tur on my peeps at least not yet or unless I have to in order for my ass to b in this game longer. May Joey's game rest in piece.
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

Going into the HoH tonight, I am really hoping that someone from the Alliance wins. It was really nice being safe for the week. I don't want to have to worry about being potentially put on the block.

I think for me right now, my closest ally is Patrick. We weren't super close last season, but we have a lot of similar ideas this time. We both know that Sagar and Chili are close. So in the 4x4 alliance, we have to stick with each other or we're sunk. I also really trust Nopalito which is surprising to me, we've had some really good conversations so far. I know it's early still, but I am feeling pretty good so far
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

In other news.. I've found myself in a 4 person alliance with Lake, Alex, and Nick. We haven't set up the official chat yet, but I think most people have said they're in so... there's that
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Slothy:

Because of ur stupid fucking comps im now going on the block :))))))))) If I go on the block best believe im going out with a bang

Also this cast is so bad I literally hate everyone apart from like 2 people. Toxic lesbians
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*After the eviction vote*
A 9-4 vote? Oof, Nopalito, u did it again! *pats himself on the back*

I'm so excited to have saved my boy Brian, I proved that I ain't just a pretty face but also a strategic player and I'm ready to go for this HOH to get revenge on dem ppl that wanted to come for my S1 alliance. >:)

*After the HOH Comp*
So I didn't win HOH, didn't even stand a chance, tbh, but LEE WON!!! And I feel safe because Lee is in one of my alliances. I don't feel nothing could mess this moment---

*Lee comes confronting Nopalito*
UUUUUH, SNAP!!!
Lee comes to me saying she knows everything about the "Mexican, Redneck, whatever" alliance and I'm shook!!! I know I didn't snitch on us, and neither did Brian... and remember I told y'all I wasn't trusting Lake 100% for a reason...? That right there is why I couldn't.

I still don't know 100000% if it was Lake or Madi who leaked the info, but Lee wants to take it out on me, saying I betrayed him, Brian and I aren't loyal and that S1 can go straight up his @ss.... In other words Lee is crazy mad and wants ME OR BRIAN OUT! THIS IS HELLA BAD! I want to try and convince him to not put us up, but for him he feels betrayed I didn't tell him about our secret alliance and we can't be trusted... I just knew LEE AND LAKE from season 1 would come back and play the game... the old beef is back and those #NoNopalito's from Day 1 are back to haunt me.

After talking to Lee at least he is thinking of the possibility of not putting me on the block, but if he does it's cos he knows I'm saving Brian if I were to win POV.
What annoys me is the fact that I have an inkling THAT SOMEONE ELSE LEAKED INFO ABOUT OUR ALLIANCE! These ppl are snakes... and I'mma find out who snitched! SNITCHES GET STITCHES!!! >:(
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

I waited like 7weeks last season to win my first comp, but this is all-stars and I am here to play. this is my first veto in JRBB history and I am super excited that I have some power in this game Right now I don't think I can use it.

Nopolito and Brian are an obvious duo and if the season 1 alliance does exist I need to stop that. I think the best move for me right now is to keep things the same and hope that we can push for Brian to leave in the vot e
1836 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

I'm walking by the living room and sit my lazy @ss on a couch, and by the corner of my eye I realize something funny... by the entrance there are a series of numbers written on top of the door... I never realized those were there, and after the POV competition that included writing numbers to letters, I realize maybe there's a secret message written on the walls.

I grab a pen and start figuring this sh!t out. I am hoping for it to be a secret power OR SOMETHING!!!
Now that Lee has snapped on me, a power could come in handy!!! >:(

*Nopalito deciphers code*
I have the code and it says: "The Gifs Posted May Come Into Good Use".
What does that even mean? Are they being used for a competition or something!! Shoot, damn!
I have to keep this information to myself because this could benefit my game moving forward. I see the daily gif and it's Brenda from Survivor smiling. I have to make notes and memorize stuff cos u never know what the messages and these gifs can do for my game.

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!