This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Confessionals

Topic » Season 5 Confessionals

1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*walks upset to the backyard*
*looks into the camera with no emotion*

I walk into the backyard and... that's it.
The same f#cking backyard with the same stupid design and there's nothing... just a bunch of mail!
The comp is hella stupid: A FAST COMP! Grab the mail corresponding to a certain Tengager, make sure the mail follows the conditions asked and score 4 points first... yay... -_-

*After the POV Comp*
Brian said if he was to win veto he was using it on me, but wish Josh in power idk what to expect... I have talked to him and I think he is cool, but I know how he played back on his season and THAT worries me... >:v

*After the veto Meeting*
Just as expected...  a boring move... Josh didn't use veto... boo hoo fudging boo!
Josh said he was close to me but he didn't want to risk USING THE VETO!!!

"Sorry, Nop, I have to know when to make my moves, it's all about waiting for the right time..." BISH, it's freaking All-Stars! Ppl are making big moves week 1 and 2, why don't u have the pants to follow that pattern!?
No wonder why he didn't win his season. "I made a lot of big moves and played it smart". U have nothing against me, son. Like girl bye!

But dw, I'll just smile on the block and wait for my time to come... and once I get power, they better fear me, cos I'mma snatch their wigs. Lee, bye! Lake, u snitch! Josh, sheep, thought u were my friend! Pat... go sleep with the frogs and your "chorielll", bye!
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

I feel like every day I'm losing a brain cell for dealing with these people and their general stupidity. Half of these people I haven't talked to, the other half annoy me, and a lot of them are giving me reasons to go against them.

I have to say, it is my fault not doing much for my alliance with season 1 players, but I find it pretty stupid to target ur ppl during an All-Star season.
What sucks is that I'm losing so many brain cells that if I were to win next HOH, I'd target Lee and Lake, probably. While I know all other players prob have alliances with their seasons, I'll be targeting my ppl!

Brian is the only person I can talk to in this game. If he leaves and I stay in this prison, I'm going to play on my terms! These damn ppl will see that ain't a sheep, I'mma run this prison like if it was my strip club at Happy Hour time, wazzup!? *whips hair*
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Patrick:

“I didn’t think it’d be this hard”

Following my last confessional, Joey and Keizo were my nominations; Joey because he was my target and Keizo because I figured he was a safe nom, plus someone that I could just pretend to be stupid and think I nominated the wrong person. He seemingly bought it and apologized for not clarifying with me who he was, and though I know, I took the opportunity to look stupid. I knew I was already going to be a target, so looking stupid worked perfectly for me.

Going into the competition, I was a little nervous just because I knew that I had alliances with everyone and that i wanted no blood on my hands, but I wanted the power to make the decision to backdoor someone that I wanted. I ended up submitting second out of the 6 players, but was only one of two people to get it right and I beat Grace by about two and a half minutes. I did pretty well, but I know now that I really am setting myself up to be a target.

I immediately know that I want to save Keizo with the veto - if nothing else, I feel like not only will I show that I seemed stupid, but I also showed loyal by taking the chance to do that. But as a renomination?

The only one that really made sense to me was Brian. Brian is clearly a big threat and someone that people would just let slide by because he's such a target, which is kind of ridiculous but I understand. So, I follow through and save Keizo and nominate Brian.

Brian was clearly upset and felt that this was "fake" on my end, which is kind of right, but I just didn't trust him. A lot of people deferred to me on the vote and I didn't wanna seem like I was pushing either way. Brian is a bigger threat, but Joey was my target and would give me an immunity pass if he left. However, I definitely saw the threat of Joey as well - no one would target him and he would slide on to single digits and then we'd have a repeat of season 4. If someone is going to beat me for the win this season, I want it to be a strong player and not just a floater.

I ended up learning that apparently some people believed that Brian was my target and because of that, they didn't want to evict Brian. If this is true, I kind of love how petty some people were and the fact that it kind of backfired on them since ultimately, they decided to evict Joey. I now have my immunity pass, and a new target in Red, as he was Joey's target, which I believe probably confirms my list of targets and who their targets are.

In the next HoH, it became blatently apparent that S1 was working together, and I wish that the S2/S4 alliance had actually worked together to shoot which would mean that they could basically eliminate 1 person every three minutes from the other groups, but they each went after different targets which allowed the others to systematically eliminate them. 

The challenge ended up coming down to Lee/Lake/Alex, each with just one point left. I am aligned with each of these but definitely feel safer with Lee/Lake than with Alex. I suggested that they eliminate Alex and then have Lee let Lake win the HoH so that both me and Lee could compete in the next HoH, since we're pretty clearly stronger than Lake in challenges, but Lee I think got greedy and really wanted it. It's unfortunate for now, but we'll see how this next HoH goes before we decide how bad it was.

Initially, Lee didn't seem completely sure about how his HoH was going to go, until Madi messaged him to warn him of Brian creating a chat of some S1 people as well as Madi to eliminate Lee from the HoH, which set Lee off. This was great for me as it protects the S2/S4 alliance and eliminates more from S1. 

Lee definitely wanted Brian up but seemed unsure of his second target. He mentioned Nopal but he wasn't sure if that's what he wanted, but then I warned him of Nopal's relationship with Brian and that not nominating him was a dangerous decision and that Nopal and Brian would work together to give Nopal the POV win to save Brian if he were to keep him safe. After hearing this, Lee decided strongly that he was going to be putting the two friends up together which is exactly what he did.

Following the nominations of Brian/Nopal, I really underwent a 36 hour period of mental distress. It was a hard time for me and I even considered leaving the competition, but some time after those 36 hours I was feeling better and decided to make sure I stayed in. I won't go too much here because this gets posted later, but it was a lot of difficulties that could have warrented staying away for awhile. But now, I'm here.

Josh won POV which was great because he ultimately decided not to use it and so Brian and Nopal are the final nominations. I've definitely been hearing Nopal's name around a lot which is a little disappointing but I definitely get it. To me, this could be helpful if I were to get an HoH win and still have a clear target in Brian, instead of having to turn on Nopal, another target of mine. For now, I think Brian/Alex would be a good nomination set for me if I were to win HoH.

I'm gonna look at the cast at the end of week two and just kind of share my perspectives on them real quick and attempt to rank them based on my loyalties to them.

Nick - Nick is absolutely my top priority, even if only because of our friendship outside of here. He doesn't seem to be doing too much right now, which is a little unfortunate, but oh well. I know he can do some damage when he tries, and I'm just ready for him to bring a little more to the table haha

Red - I've developed a pretty good relationship with Red in here, and I'm glad to be working with him. He communicates with me well on a personal level, but he's just doing nothing. He has yet to appear for a single challenge which just sucks because I know he's strong and he could definitely help us out.

Lee - Lee is a pretty good pal, he can be a little hard to work with just because he's impossible to get a read on. Idk if he is always being straight forward with me or if he's just being sketch. It worries me, but this week he's definitely followed through on everything that he's told me, so I feel good for now. He's a strong competitor and definitely carrying his weight which helps me feel better about working with him.

Lake - I'm enjoying getting to know Lake. I thought that he was going to be someone that I wasn't going to really work well with, but he's definitely done some growing up since the last time I've communicated with him. He's very forthgoing with information to me and I trust what he tells me. I'm glad to be working with him and I want him around for awhile.

Josh - I'm not sure if Josh is too high up on my priorities or not. We seem to understand that we're in a very similar position for now and kind of need each other but I just don't know if he means it or if he's just kind of blowing smoke. We'll definitely see later, but for now, I'm going to cautiously trust him.

Madi - I personally love Madi and wish that she was better at communicating with me. I would have her up higher than this but I know that she is just kind of aligned and set up to work with everyone, so I don't want that to bite me later. She is someone that would be the best pawn to go up against someone if I have a particular target in mind. 

Grace - Grace is the only other person here that I really have like a personal relationship with so she's here. I wish that she talked more to me since I know that she is playing but for now she is still participating in challenges. I'd like for her to win something soon to show her loyalties so I can have more of an understanding of her in this game.

Keizo - Shocking that someone I nominated week one is so high, but personally, I really like Jakob. I'd like to see him playing more, but I definitely see him getting like single digits just because no one is going to target him. He's in the S2 crew which I see taking a hit at some point, but we'll see how exactly it goes.

Chili/Sagar - These two are being lumped together just in the fact that they're in the same boat - I have no personal loyalties to these two but I just simply won't be the one to nominate them quite yet. They're definitely both big players that should go up and out soon but I just won't be the one to put them up quite yet. Chili is close with Nick which could be threatening, Sagar is probably just a little higher for me, but it would depend on the specific situation in which if I were to nominate one of them.

Alex - I like Alex, but he's someone that could find himself on the block if I win next week. He just doesn't talk much and him being a S3 player is kind of threatening since the other three are just so safe all over the place. 

Nopal/Brian - One is leaving, and the other becomes kind of the easy target for next week, not much to say here.

Slothy - IDK Slothy but I definitely don't trust him. The only thing he has going for him is being in that large alliance right now, but he's the first to go for me and I hope that I can make it happen.

Overall, I feel like I'm in an okay place, though things could be better. I'm probably going to throw tonight's HoH just because I don't feel that I need it, but it will depend on the challenge and who exactly is left.

Best of luck to me this week lol
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

So i think i am beibg victoriad bbb16 style. Where was this shit last time i played like TF. Im ok with being used and abused as long as these bitches keep me clean
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Brian:
I see u dropping hints about the gifts. 2 bad i missed the first 1 😭😭😭

Also chili just came to me and offered me saftey if i dont target them and i was like yesssss bitch i wont. Lird knows i need my first real week of saftey
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

So HOLY SHIT CHILI... MY 2ND LEAST FAVORITE PERSON HERE.... KEPT ME SAFE... FUCKING IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fr tho they offered me safety if i kept them safe movong forward and dont target them. Honestly i said yes because i need saftey and who knows if ima get power so it was worth it. Iv already survived the block 2 times which has me shook and i really dont want to be back there anytime soon

So as for my social game... Well that kind of died week 2 at the start when madi threw our alliance under the bus and then lake did as well. Im not mad they did. Just sad us 4 did not all make it deep into this game cause i really would of had thier backs. None the less i have to remember this is all stars and secrets and loyalty will be used against me. I mean that was my downfall in S1. I was in charge and someone flipped amd ratted out a alliance i was in and i was evicted that week.

So i was sooooo close to HoH. I legit was in shock when i lost. I really felt i needed to win not just for me but for the ppl who have actually been keeping me safe. Rn grace and alex are noms and they have both kept me. If i lose 1 of them its game over for me because in a tie vote i will go. My strategy of playing dead is over. I tried way 2 hard in HoH and now ppl are aware i can do well in comps. I think before i was the lesser evil as i was doing bad at these comps.
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Lee:

I am working on getting alex to stay this week, if chili wanted to backdoor me, then ill keep her target in the game
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Brian:

YASSSSSSSSS CHILI KEPT NOMS THE SAME AND GUEES WHO THEY WANT OUT... ALEX... MY TARGET😂😂😂😂😂😂
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Red:

Why are Sagar and Chili the most annoying people ever... ANYWAY! Final 12 bay bay, and Patrick is HOH. Good week! xo. Now I hope he can make the right move, otherwise people are fucked LOL. In fact, I'm actually glad Brian used his pass so Patrick wouldn't get away with nomming him instead... But yeah I'm slowly coming back to competitions and I hope I can win an HOH very very soon. I have some fish to fry. =]
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Nick:

Patrick wants to put lalisa up

I told him no and he said he has to so if chili refuses to speak to him (he told me he said to fuck off), that’s chili’s problem

I told Patrick to throw up slothy too since he’s my target so I can at least be extra motivated to save chili
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

So I think that this game is about to blow up!!! Patrick and I have been talking for a while about if we stay in this S2/4 alliance and if we really trust Sagar and Chili. And we came to the conclusion that we need to mix things up, and with him as HoH now makes perfect sense. So we have brought together a rag tag team of misfits to try and take control of this house. Chili's outburst after the challenge really shows Patty that he needs to go. And I agree. My only hesitation comes with the fact that I was I have actually have a decent relationship with Sagar this time. But I agreed to go all in with Patrick because we've had each others backs the whole time.
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Patrick:

“High Risk, High Reward”

So last time I checked in, Nopalito and Brian were sitting on the block, and I feel that we’ve definitely had a whirlwind of events since then. Nopalito was evicted, which wasn’t a huge shock, and that gave Sagar an immunity pass, and made Chili his new target. I wasn’t shocked about the vote and glad that I voted him out - Nopalito was just too big of a threat and him going was definitely best for me. 

So, at the HoH, I flopped early on, but Chili won, though Brian almost did, and I felt like this was a solid win for me. Wasn’t ideal, but she would be able to take out someone for me that I wouldn’t necessarily want to nominate myself. I thought this would be an easy week, until I learned that Chili would want to nominate Lake and Lee, two of my stronger allies in this game.

Immediately, I figured that I’d have to try and throw that off, so I pitch targeting people from the Season 3 group. I knew that this could risk Red going up, but one person that I’m close with going up is better than two of them. Initially, I’m not sure that Chili had bought into this, but once Sagar agreed that it was best to go after Season 3 simply because of sheer size, Chili agreed.

Once settling on Grace/Alex, I really was happy because it would allow me to continue to protect numbers that I have on both sides. I’m really sitting well at this point, I feel. I know that if one of the two nominees comes off, Red/Lee are probably the strongest renom possibilities, but I’m gonna do what I can to play in the POV.

Waking up that morning, we learned the news that due to extenuating circumstances that Madi was leaving the game. I definitely felt bad for her on a personal level and hope that she’s doing okay now that she’s outside of this game, but I gotta say that overall it was a net positive. Madi was a strong player in terms of her social connections and very likely would not have touched the nomination block anytime soon. However, one thing did worry me about this and I mentioned it to my alliance of Red/Lee/Lake - with Madi now out of the picture and Season 3 cut down to only three players, they’re no longer the biggest threats here and I could see Chili attempting to backdoor someone like Lee.

At the veto challenge, I get picked to play, and what a doozy. It involved four different elements: spamming a poll, sending mails, completing a puzzle, and compiling a list of Big Brother players. With this set-up, some players would definitely excel in some categories, while not scoring as well in others due to time constraints. At least, that’s what would normally happen - but not with Chili. 

Chili literally dominated in 2 of the categories, and getting 2nd in the other two and did so within the same time constraints as everyone else. It’s absolutely unbelievable her skills in these challenges and sometimes she’s just unbelievable and not beatable. It’s insane.

Initially, Chili had wanted to use the veto to take Grace down and put up Lee, so that people wouldn’t “waste” a vote on Grace to prevent Brian from getting another Immunity Pass (since we know his new target is Alex, now that Madi is gone). However, I was able to convince her out of this decision due to no guarantee of who would leave and that making unnecessary targets wouldn’t help anyone. She ultimately decided not to use the veto and worked to insure the votes to take out Alex, a strong threat to her game.

However, Alex being a strong threat to Chili is definitely beneficial for me - Chili is a threat whose blood I don’t necessarily want to get on my own hands, at least not yet. Chili is the strongest in challenges and if Alex is able to win and take Chili out that would be definitely good for me. Chili thinks that she has secured votes in Brian/Josh/Sagar/Nick/myself, which is nothing else, would guarantee a tie which she could break and send home Alex. 

I immediately make sure the votes are locked down with Lake/Lee/Red, which gives us 4 votes against Grace, knowing that we’ll need a solid 6. I reach out to several other players, like Josh, Keizo, and Roman to attempt to secure votes. Ultimately, votes came out to be 8-2, with Brian/Nick evicting Alex, but myself, Red, Josh, Lake, Lee, Keizo, Roman, and Sagar evicting Grace. Apparently Sagar attempted to change his vote, but it was too late, but him even trying was enough to win back Chili’s favor. I talked to Nick about the vote before it went through and he spilled to Chili before te vote and Chili’s reaction was so over-the-top, including leaving our alliance chats and calling us “bitches” and “cunts” for not voting her way. I attempted to do some damage control, but there wasn’t much to do.

Prior to the HoH beginning, I talked to Nick about his intentions if he won HoH, and he told me that as of that moment, if he were to win, Red and Josh would be his nominations. That was definitely not in my best interest as they are two players that I do have a great rapport with so far.

Even though I initially was not attempt to win (or even compete) for HoH, I figured that with things coming hot from Chili and with no telling what would happen, I decided that. It may just be best for me to play and to attempt to win if the challenge was something up my ally. Well, the competition initially didn’t start well for me, but I was able to quickly catch up and able to take the lead, but watching the scores, I noticed that Red was catching up and almost was able to win. I was hoping that Red was going to be able to take the win, but finally, in Round 14, the score came to be where Sagar, Red and myself were all within one question to get the win, which made things in a rough position - as much as I’d just like to let Red win, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to take the chance on Sagar getting the win and nominating people like Lake/Lee/Red. So, I went out and was able to secure the HoH for myself.

Immediately after I won HoH, Chili sent me some more messages about how winning was horrible for me as it would secure me becoming a bigger target than her and her staying here long than me. I’m not quite sure what she’s trying to do, but that doesn’t seem like the best play to someone that you already made some shitty comments to. I knew that I was playing all sides and besides Brian, wasn’t quite sure who I wanted to piss off. I’m sensing Brian figured this and decided to play his Immunity Pass to keep himself safe which makes sense and I’m glad that he played it now, making it easier for me to make a move.

Initially, my nominations weren’t so easy to think through. I could put up two people like Keizo and Roman - this would upset literally no one and they aren’t power players that would be coming after me, but how far would that get me? My most “core” alliance of Lake/Lee/Red moreso wanted me to nominate Chili/Sagar, which makes sense since I spent the last few days just burying Chili/Sagar to them… But this was a move that I knew I couldn’t make lightly. I needed some soldiers on my side if I was about to march into war. And since Sagar chose to NOT play the Immunity Pass that he has? This is the perfect time for this.

Firstly, I approach Nick. I consider him one of my closer allies but also I know that he’s friends with Chili, so I would want him to know what I was doing before I did it. Nick was so averse to this, even with everything Chili had done. I believe that Nick would have some control over Chili to an extent, but I also know that keeping Chili is horrendous to me - Chili is nearly unbeatable in challenges for me, and Chili would prioritize Sagar/Nick and maybe even Josh over me, not even considering any other social ties that he may have (though from what I’m hearing, he’s not doing super well socially). Nick would not be on my side to take out Chili later, so I know that taking him out while there are other options as far as allies go is what’s best for me right now.

After talking with Nick, I approach Josh about making this move. We discuss how Sagar was on board with me nominating Keizo/Roman (most likely just due to him not wanting to be the one to cut ties with S2 and have that target on his back). I mention hearing Chili/Sagar and how it may be a truly viable option for us. He was definitely against this, saying that it’s only Final 12 and that the timing just may not be right. He mentioned how even if Chili was acting out that Sagar was still talking about us being a F4 together. I mention how they wouldn’t go to F4 with us, because Nick is here and they would choose a F3 with Nick. He mentioned that maybe going after Nick is a viable option for us, though I know that that may be slightly sparked by Nick being his target and this being the last week to earn an Immunity Pass, but he did say he was open to whatever and that we just wanted to make sure that we discussed it before making any decisions. 

I asked him if he had worries about how we navigate after losing Chili and Sagar and his worry was that the S4 alliance was really the only “solid” alliance in the game, everything else was mostly just discussions. So this is when I knew that I could hook Josh into an alliance if he would be willing to work with some people. I’m not super keen on Alex as someone that I can trust long term, but I know for now that we at least have similar goals and targets, and I know that Josh had mentioned him before, so I’m remembering that as I continue to talk to him. He then starts more of a moral dilemma as he told them he would stay loyal to them and he didn’t want to go against that. I was able to remind him about how we went against them in the vote and how that would really keep them upset. 

Josh is down. I message Lake/Lee/Red about how I’ve been talking to Josh about the alliance that would include us four, plus Josh and Alex, and they were down. I know that the other group is my planned F4 (for now) but that Josh/Alex need a secure alliance and that this may be the best format for us. I quickly throw Alex’s name to Josh and he was down. I mentioned it as us three + Lake/Lee, as well as Red. He could be just pacifying me, but the more I talked to him, the more agreeable he seemed to be about it. 

I talked to Alex and he was down instantly. So I knew that I wanted to get moving, and formed the 2+2+2 alliance - myself, Josh, Lake, Lee, Red and Alex - with two representatives from Season 1, two from Season 3, and two from Season 4. There’s an interesting mix of social and competitive strengths, as well as just the good mix of social dynamics that I think benefits me in this group as of now if everyone is down. This is a fine group that I think could get to the end together, but I am mostly just looking for a couple of rounds - to insure the votes against Chili or Sagar to go if one of them wins the Veto after I nominate them, and to help get rid of the other one and Brian as well.

This is just the perfect opportunity to make this move right now. It would free up Nick as my number one ally right now so that he’s not playing double duty with Chili as well. It helps secure more of a long-term plan that doesn’t just involve trying to play all sides strategically that could collapse on myself within just a couple of rounds. It also is the best time since Sagar chose not to play his pass and I still have my Immunity Pass to play should the survivor of this week go on to win HoH. 

My plan is to nominate Chili and Sagar as close to POV time today as possible - both to catch them off-guard and hope that it either throws them off or maybe even prevent them from attending the challenge at all if they hadn’t planned on it originally. I most likely will not be able to participate in the veto challenge which is unfortunate, but I have to hope that someone like Red or Josh gets picked so we can have someone on our side win the POV. If Sagar or Chili come off the block, Roman is going to be my replacement - Keizo is Chili’s target and I don’t want him obtaining an Immunity Pass if something tragic happens with the vote. Roman is also Nick’s target so, worst case scenario, Nick can have himself an Immunity Pass, which he may need if someone from my side wins HoH. 

Ideally, someone from my side wins POV. If so, the best person to go this week is actually probably Sagar and not Chili - Sagar is better socially, but more importantly, he has an Immunity Pass that can keep himself safe, but also, Chili is his target - if Chili leaves this week, Sagar will have two Immunity Passes, not just one. Going. Into the F11, that’s definitely far too dangerous. Sagar would be able to manipulate his way of out situations much easier than Chili could.

I really want to help secure this new F6 to go deep. Nick is still a top ally of mine, but our interests and loyalties just aren’t lined up right now and that’s making this extremely difficult. As of now, he may still be my top individual loyalty, with my core four of Lee/Lake/Red being my top group priority, with 2+2+2 coming right after (AKA just meaning that Alex/Josh are more on the outs of that group, though I want them to think that it’s more of a 3+3 than a 4+2). 

I’m definitely teetering on a tightrope in this game right now. With my first week of power, I made safe moves that mostly just guaranteed myself to stay safe and to get myself my emergency pass that may come into play next week, but now I’m making a move that I feel like is being done at the perfect time to propel myself deep right now. I’m not ignorant to the fact that winning this challenge made me a threat to other players, but that’s why I have to secure as many loyalties right now that I can. I’m here for blood and for the win and hope that I’m in a position right now where I can acheive this goal.
1836 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Sagar:

if this doesnt get worst move at reunion im never speaking to you againt

his is hands down the dumbest thing ive ever seen since ive been playing group games

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!