This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice Live Tweets!

Topic » The Voice Live Tweets!

2141 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
There’ll be some incredible talent from #TeamJanelle this round, don’t sleep on them!
2140 days 13 hours ago
rory17
@ChloeChinde:
It seems as though some of these judges are trying to find America's next one-hit wonder and not the next superstar. #SNS
2138 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
@LadyGaga #meansbusiness #nojoke
2138 days 10 hours ago
Kelly2722
@LadyGaga retweeted:

@JanelleMonae :
@LadyGaga #meansbusiness #nojoke
2138 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
So far I’m disappointed in my teams overall reception, whether it be my fault or theirs, it IS my team, so it’s a disappointment on me either way. Criticism is the best way for improvement, so I’m ready to hear what @ArianaGrande & @Beck have to say, and when the poll results come in, I’ll make sure grow as a coach, and #TeamJanelle will come back stronger.
2138 days 10 hours ago
AintItFun
@LisaWong -
Wtf lmfao
2138 days 9 hours ago
UnicornChicken
@BrendanMurray
I'm shaking in my boots... I was blown away by everyone on #TeamJanelle - can't wait for @LadyGaga to eat me alive. Really looking forward to it 😨
https://media.giphy.com/media/g33bzovgOFJQs/giphy.gif
2138 days 3 hours ago
Praknasty
@FragOut24

I'm in the same boat as my compatriot @BrendanMurray. This is crunch time and the judges will not hold back any punches. I appreciate their honesty and look forward to implementing their advice should I get voted through to the Top 12. Good luck everyone!
#FragOut #TeamJanelle #TeamGaga #TeamBeck #TeamAri
2138 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
@Birks121 retweeted:

@BrendanMurray :
I'm shaking in my boots... I was blown away by everyone on #TeamJanelle - can't wait for @LadyGaga to eat me alive. Really looking forward to it 😨
https://media.giphy.com/media/g33bzovgOFJQs/giphy.gif
2138 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
@ArianaGrande :

@FragOut24 Sucking up won't get you anywhere with me 🙂

https://media.giphy.com/media/lVbzHitVJOEx2/giphy.gif
2137 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
@FragOut24:

@ArianaGrande, didn't think so but it was worth a shot. I look forward to my turn in the hot seat.
#FragOut
2137 days 9 hours ago
rory17
@ChloeChinde:

I need to rant to my #Chinders because I feel stressed out. I feel like I need to change myself into a pop star to even make it in this competition. I don't put myself in a box and knowing 2/4 judges pretty much think pop is the only decent genre. I feel very disrespected and uncomfortable. I would 100% like to thank @JanelleMonae for actually seeing something in me and making me feel more confident. She is the only one who thinks I am fine the way I am.
2137 days 9 hours ago
rory17
@ChloeChinde:

I am going to continue to do what I want to do, and I will not mold into this pop star some of the judges want me to be.
2137 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
@ReKembesor

beep beep @LisaWong
2137 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
I’ll never not be proud of #TeamJanelle, you are my children, and have grown so much... whether it portrays or not in judgement, i have worked with most of you and have experienced growth just in our conversations, and that is amazing. I am proud of all of you, win or lose. ❤️

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!