This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice Live Tweets!

Topic » The Voice Live Tweets!

2099 days 6 hours ago
rory17
@ChloeChinde retweeted:

@JanelleMonae :
I’ll never not be proud of #TeamJanelle, you are my children, and have grown so much... whether it portrays or not in judgement, i have worked with most of you and have experienced growth just in our conversations, and that is amazing. I am proud of all of you, win or lose. ❤️
2099 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
@LadyGaga :

To simply be put into a box and labeled as someone who only values pop music is rather ignorant. If people pay’d attention to the critiques I give, and listen to what I have to say, people would know that I am a fan of various kinds of music. My judgements are based off on the Voice I hear, and the talent the contestants possess. Quite frankly, I believe instead of jumping to the conclusion that the judges want to “change who you are”, you should look at the fact that the only reason you flopped was because you didn’t use a live performance in the live playoffs.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3oriO9bjCrBIa5kICI/200w.gif
2099 days 4 hours ago
rory17
@ChloeChinde:

@LadyGaga I mean if I sent in the same performance live and it sounded the same, I would have gotten a similar score, but go off.
2099 days 3 hours ago
Kelly2722
@LadyGaga :

@ChloeChinde if you read the review I wrote, you’d see that I thought you sounded amazing. Had this been a live performance, I would’ve really enjoyed it.
2099 days 1 hour ago
rory17
@ChloeChinde:

@LadyGaga *cringe emoji*
2098 days 8 hours ago
rory17
@ChloeChinde:

I am going to walk out of here the same way I walked in here: A girl from Brooklyn who wants her dreams to come true. I am happy I left when I did because I am not willing to change myself for these judges. Thank you @JanelleMonae for EVERYTHING. Chloe Chinde signing off. #DebutSingleComingSoon #ABibleOfMermaidPictures
2095 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
@LadyGaga :

#TeamGaga has completed their performances and I have to say, I am overall pleased with their performances. I do know who I’d like to see go on to the next round, but that is up to the public. Good luck to all of my darlings on #TeamGaga
2095 days 22 hours ago
rollingderp
@ReKembesor:

i'm excited to see what @ChloeChinde has to offer. i see bright things in her future.
2095 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
A common misconception is that to be “The Voice” all you need is “The Voice” - we promote versatility with consistency, if we don’t know who you are as an artist, you came to the wrong show. #ByeByeLivingTing
2095 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
@ReKembesor

i lowkey feel like living ting is genderfluid but wont tell us so they get snatched based on not telling us things :( tumblr is quaking

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!