This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice Live Tweets!

Topic » The Voice Live Tweets!

2210 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
@BrendanMurray
I thought I was doomed when I found out my battle partner was Alexis! Been working hard on my voice and I got some big surprises coming for the Knockout round! Good luck on #TeamJanelle Alexis, I know you’ll kill it!
2210 days 8 hours ago
Cookie_13
@HotCoco:

I'm out unless I'm stolen! And, I cried in front of the JUDGES!!!!!!!! The JUDGES!!!!!!!
2210 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
I had to go with my heart and I genuinely think @ReKembesor showed so much vulnerability tonight, I couldn’t let her go... I love you @Zhavia and am happy to have gotten to work with you!!
2209 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
@ladygaga :

Music should be judged for what it is. Music. Not gender, not race, not ethnicity, etc.
This is called “The Voice”, and what we are supposed to judge here is the vocal content of performances.

If you’d like to judge based off of physical appearance, than you belong on American Idol.
2209 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
*drastic eyeroll @ everything having to be a political issue for @LadyGaga*
2209 days 12 hours ago
rollingderp
@ReKembesor

@ ME HOE
2209 days 5 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
@MoniqueKyzvalis

i'm done for.
2206 days 21 hours ago
rory17
@ChloeChinde: I am sorry I disappointed you, but thank you for seeing something in me. @janellemonae
2206 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
@ChloeChinde it wasn’t perfect, but any time a member of my team isn’t perfect, I get 75% blame, as it’s MY responsibility to make sure MY team dominates, especially in this case.
2206 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
Also overwhelmed with happiness @MichelleBanks got stolen, she has infinite potential and had a killer falsetto this battle.. she can win!
2206 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
@BeccaT

Super ashamed Iost the battle but I knew it was going to be a tough choice from the start. Dzlena is an amazing singer and I know she could do wonders so I guess I’m not that ashamed losing to such a great person. There is still a little hope left #TeamGagaSmith steals me, but if not I had an amazing run and an amazing time on the voice and I’m so estatic @ArianaGrande took me under her wing and helped me evolve as a singer
2206 days 17 hours ago
Obstreperous
@Kylie
Still bitter that I wasn't chosen. This season seriously is lacking.
#BoycottTheVoice
2206 days 15 hours ago
AintItFun
@LisaWong
Wowza @Kylie, do you need some lemon tea because you’re #bitter
2206 days 8 hours ago
Birks4444
@Birks121
Proud to be the only #4ChairTurn on #TeamAri, but nervous for this battle!
2203 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
@JanelleMonae :
Grateful to have a talent such as @JorjaRayeLondon to complete my steals!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!