This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Julian's Survivor Season 13 Apps

Topic » Julian's Survivor Season 13..

2054 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
***Apps will close when I get a decent amount***
***Anyone can apply unless you played in Ireland/Tuvalu***

First Name:
Color Level:
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!)
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:

https://bit.ly/2qhh5t7
***JOIN THE MAIN GROUP***
2054 days 20 hours ago
Typhlosion37
Ryan
Tv star
typhlosion37tg
Yes
Depends on the day/my work schedule
Yes
Idk never seen the show
Social cuz without relationships u cant win in finals
Yes
Bc u asked me to apply
2054 days 19 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Mikey
Brown
mikeyreick
ItsOficial and Enchanted
Yes sir!
That's perfect
Yes I can

I believe I am most like Tony because I'm always behind the scenes. I may step on some peoples toes, but the most important thing to know about me is everytime I open my mouth I'm lying.

Definitely strategic. The game is all about timing and execution and you can win every comp and be everyones best friend, but if you don't know when to get them out, you'll be voting for the winner and not sitting at the end.

I love twists. I think the game is also a lot about adapting and I believe I'm pretty good at that, so I like when the game gets shaken up.

I should be selected to compete, because you will never have a more malicious player play your game. I am going to make sure every player in this game gets blindsided. I am cutthroat and if there's drama, I'm at the forefront. The only way I win is if I make people bigger threats than myself. So choose me if you want to see a shit ton of people mad hahaha.
2054 days 14 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
First Name: Burger “Swaggy B”
Color Level: Black
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) TheBurgerMan
Past Group Game Experience? 2nd in Pokepat survivor, 15th in the power struggle. And I host my own group game
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) I will but I only compete in challenges I know i can win
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I think so
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Can’t really compare myself to any survivor players. But in BB, I’m most like Swaggy C. Bringing drama wherever I go and I love to start fights.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social; because I suck at the others so I rely on this to make it far haha
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I love twists! Bring them!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: What a dramatic season? I’m your person. This won’t get me far but it makes for a good early game. I’m a dedicated contestant, and being a host, I know what I would want from my contestants. Confessionals and moves will be coming your way
2054 days 10 hours ago
greyconverse
First Name: Gavin
Color Level: gold
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) gavinweaverrr
Past Group Game Experience? I'm recently getting back into group games. I am 2 for 2 at 2nd place right now in Survivor ggs, I would love to take what I have learned and finally get my crown.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes I send detailed confessionals
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? You bet
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
I think I am similar to Kass from Brains VS Brawns VS Beauty. I always look at bigger and better moves. I have learned to trust my intuition and be able to make a tough decision and just move forward with it. As well, the coin "I wanna kill the cult leader" is a mentality I very much take with me in games.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I love, and play these games for the strategic side. However I am trying to learn to be a better social player and learn to manage a jury correctly.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Bring it
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I am a ruthless, determined son of a bitch! I love Survivor so much. I had a Birthday Party of it as a kid. I've seen every season numerous times. I want to win one of these so bad and I won't give up until I do!!!
2054 days 9 hours ago
Kaylabby
First Name: Haylee
Color Level: gold
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) Haylee.paulsen
Past Group Game Experience? Few group games here and thsre
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Hmmm Coach. Because im a fierce ass queen like him and lowkey a villain
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because thats how youll get further in the game
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because there will never be a dull moment!!!
2054 days 3 hours ago
LoveLife
First Name: Nathan
Color Level: TV Star
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) lovelife__tengaged
Past Group Game Experience? I have played a FB Survivor - Nipple's if you look it up, I got to merge and got 6th BUT I had never seen an ep of survivor.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes of course.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes, I finish work at 11pm UK time which is 6pm EST a lot..
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? YES
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I have seen literally one episode, so I'd like to leave this unanswered. However I will say Michael cus he's the only one I can think of - if you need me to expand please mail me.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Definitely strategic. Everything else could be natural, but you need to be careful how much you win or you can be seen as a huge threat.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? No LOL, of course not, I don't want my game ruined. Anyone who says yes to this is lying.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: 1) I haven't seen much survivor, so I am 100% playing my own game, not copying anything I may have seen. 2) I am here to win. 3) I'm British and we all need a brit
2054 days 1 hour ago
Cryptspartan
First Name: Crypt
Color Level: Silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) live:cryptisking
Past Group Game Experience? https://tengaged.com/blog/Cryptspartan/5842952/sign-big-brother-1
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I can make these times on wednesdays, thursdays, saturdays, and sundays. monday, tuesdays, and fridays i cant make it till 630.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I'm like aubry bracco because I have a strategy to get through the game.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Nowadays the social aspect is more important because you need to talk to people in order to get them to not vote you out.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm back from my summer break from tengaged, and I'm better than ever. I'm ready to get back into the group games again, and I think that this could jumpstart my year.
2054 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
First Name: Chandler
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) guilherme_cruzz
Past Group Game Experience? 1st D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water and 2th Pokepat's Survivor: Failures vs Favorites
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Aubry Bracco cuz she's an underdog that overcome everything to get futher in the game.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social and strategic because they are a combo really apreciated at FTC
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm good player and i know how to adapt for certain situations.
2053 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
TRIS
BLUE
BOSTON ROB
TOO MUCH
YES
YES
yes
BOSTON ROB HES DEVIOUS LIKE ME
ALL 3 U NEED ALL 3 2 WIN
I LOVE TWISTS SO YES
IM A KING U SAID SO
2053 days ago
EliOrtiz1234
First Name: Eli
Color Level: Sky
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) eliortiz123412
Past Group Game Experience? too many
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yeah
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yeah
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Natalie A idk but shes my fav
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
ALL 3 U NEED ALL 3 2 WIN
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? maybe
Tell me why I should select you to compete: http://static.skaip.org/img/emoticons/180x180/f6fcff/wonder.gif
2052 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
***Apps will close when I get a decent amount***
***Anyone can apply unless you played in Ireland/Tuvalu***

First Name: Not Brian
Color Level: White (trust me)
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!)
Past Group Game Experience? (No! Who has skype)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes Ma'am
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Can't we have them in the AM
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Absolutely I screenshot your drunk ass taking a shot on snapch- I mean no whats that
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Your Mom, her love of Twinkies
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Physical cause shirtless hunks on a deserted island are hot af
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Not in the slightest
Tell me why I should select you to compete: It'll be 100x as entertaining if u do

https://bit.ly/2qhh5t7
***JOIN THE MAIN GROUP***
2052 days 14 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
name mark
age 32
yellow
no
yes
il do all
yes
Il do anything or everything  pick me
2051 days 2 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
First Name: Madison
Color Level: yellow
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) Live:falconlikesanime
Past Group Game Experience? Zombies big brother: 9th place juror, cutthroat survivor: 2nd, links survivor: 5th
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) of course, I understand how important it is to be active
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes, I can make these times
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I'm a mixture of Ben and Ryan, I can really connect with people while being a comp beast when I need to
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, if you don't connect with people you won't get jury votes, plus I love making new friends
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I'm prepared for anything!!!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm a iconic queen who make this game full of drama and entertaining quotes from me
2050 days 22 hours ago
LowKi
First Name: Ben
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) kicrusher99
Past Group Game Experience? Too much to list
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yep
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Gyazo is my friend
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Denise; physical when I have to, social when I need to, and a strong underdog player.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social; social bonds are how you get far in this game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here lol
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because this game needs a LowKi boost :P
2050 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
First Name: Connor
Color Level: Orange
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) clumsyconnor69
Past Group Game Experience? I sucked at YouTube Survivor 2/5, T-Vivvor, and Trinity Survivor
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) depends if Noah exists anymore or not
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Only if jaybirdnifty can
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I'm too dumb
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Donathan. I'm a gay guy from the south who tries and fails to make big moves too late
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? the aspect where I get first boot
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? No I won't see them coming, even once they hit!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I have the biggest chin out of anyone here

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!