This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Julian's Survivor Season 13 Apps

Topic » Julian's Survivor Season 13..

2059 days 17 hours ago
Chameleon777
First Name: Heather
Color Level: Yellow
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) heather.cameron745
Past Group Game Experience? Lots
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Rupert
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? All.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because you love me.
2059 days 17 hours ago
Moscato
First Name: Hailee
Color Level: Blue
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): No but I can make one
Past Group Game Experience? No
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Of course
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Never watched a full season, but I know how survivor works.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because I am a social BUTTERFLY :)
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Of course
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am unlike any other that is playing this game
2059 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
First Name: Keemstar
Color Level: Silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): oldnewz12
Past Group Game Experience? You already know
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yup I'll try my best
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Um, no clue really. Stephen Fishbach?

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social I don't have the internet speed for physical and the mental ability for strategic

Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: Absolutely
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Cause you mailed me to apply
2058 days 9 hours ago
Jive
First Name: Jive
Color Level: Blue
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): vergeljoseph
Past Group Game Experience?: Yes. Finalists, Jury.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges , etc): Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Yul. A good strategist that will stick to his alliance. Smart
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Strategic. You need to outsmart people before they outsmart you.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I can mix well with different personalities
2056 days 9 hours ago
Mykel
First Name: Myke
Color Level: Yellow
Skype? I can sign up but don't currently have one. Skype is so 2010. Discord ftw.
Past Group Game Experience? Not for a long time.
Will you be active if cast? Yep, I have no life.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes but the closer to 9pm the better.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I want to meet whoever can't do that.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? ah I dno, I like all the big players but probably Todd. Loyal but willing to make the moves.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic. I feel like the winner should always be based on the strategy that person played. It's one thing to be good at comps or a likeable person but strategy is where you show exactly how good at the game you are.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? lol what? No I'm not prepared give me 5 min.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I'm not an idiot, I know how to play and am willing to do anything to win.
2054 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
First Name: Drew
Color Level: dark green
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) ill try and get one
Past Group Game Experience? A lot! check bio
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) YES
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? YES
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? YES
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? id say Tyson easy to socialize with and knows how to win challenges and play strategic as well
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? strategic, you can be social and physical all u want but if u don't have the day by day plans to try and get to the end then why did u sign up
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? YES
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because it had been a while since ive been in a group game and I know now I can be active as I can and im ready to get my feet wet again and win a group game!
2054 days ago
paul028
First Name:
Color Level: Silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) paulm7431@gmail.com
Past Group Game Experience? All here:https://tengaged.com/blog/paul028/8380019/group-game-experiencegift-list
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Mostly
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Hmmm, I dont watch survivor
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? none truthfully, I suck at comps, I am a bitch so people usually hate me, and im not smart enough to be strategic
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: The real question is why not cast me?
2053 days 13 hours ago
subfriend
First Name: Azri
Color Level: tvstar
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) Subfriend
Past Group Game Experience? just a few
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? 7-9 pm Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Sandra DiaZ Twine because I rock like her
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategis and social
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I love twist so yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because I am Azri
2052 days 19 hours ago
Aquamarine
First Name: Johnny
Color Level: tv star
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) johnbishop614
Past Group Game Experience? does it matter
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) I could say no and you'll probably still cast me
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Eliza because she annoyed everyone but was good at challenges
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, always.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I can literally put whatever I want on any of these things and probably get cast on my name alone.
2052 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*apps are closed*

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!