This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Julian's Survivor Season 12 Apps

Topic » Julian's Survivor Season 12..

2115 days 17 hours ago
Java9044
First Name: Java
Color Level: Blue
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) java9044
Past Group Game Experience? Luca's BB Season 1 Winner and MrRobzilla's BB Season 1 Runner-Up
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Sure will
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Sure can, henny
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Idk; I've never watched Survivor. lmao
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Physical in the beginning because you don't want to become a liability, but more strategic and social towards the middle and end because you don't want to be seen as too much of a threat.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You should select me because I am ready to compete.
2114 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
name mark
age 16
yellow
no

on mud survivor
on others like big bens survivor
poke atm
kara phillipens atm
yandre

all round
il send confessinals and be active and vote and go to challenges
i can make those
i can do non live if you let me makea vid and put it on my yt channel as proof
idk who i am like i dont know i think im brenden from ghost islands
social because i can talk and get people to like me to a degree that they will keep me
survivor is full of twists who dod you think i am?
because i get robbed all seasons im in and you like me ? and i will make this season awesome
2114 days 18 hours ago
muffinman
First Name: Addison
Color Level: Gold
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): I don't know it off the top of my head but I can get it for you <3

Past Group Game Experience? Yes, a ton (TTRS, Mearl's Survivor, etc.)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes

Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Not when I'm working, I can't be on before like 10 those days
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Courtney Yates because I'm skinny, physically weak, but sassy as all hell.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic. You can be as strong and as well liked as possible, but if you don't have the strategy to back it up, you won't make it to the end.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I've dealt with a lot of crazy twists in my day, so I'm ready for anything.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am a fiercely competitive person, and I have the group game experience behind me to aid me in my path towards victory. I am a strong strategic and social player, and I am someone who is willing to put in the work to make it to the end.
2111 days 10 hours ago
ColinCoco
Zane
23 (I think well around there)
Yellow (FINALLY)
(Dont have)
none are done
yes
weekdays:Maybe Weekends:YAS
maybe
Not sure
Social as It is a competition but I want to make friends
Yas
Because you might want to
2109 days 1 hour ago
RainbowKing
First Name: Blake
Color Level: black
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) blmurphy.1998
Past Group Game Experience? Michaels Survivor, Noah’s Survivor
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Most of the time yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Natalie Anderson. Loyal, but cutthroat at times.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategy, however, being social is a huge factor as well
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I’m entertaining and I love survivor!
2109 days ago
ncmtnangel5
First Name: Angel
Color Level: Silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) I'll tell you my skype if I get casted.
Past Group Game Experience? Kara's Survivor S1 - 2nd place.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) For the most part.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I'll figure it out.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Dawn from South Pacific and Caramoan
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because I'm not very strategic or physical but I can get along with anyone.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I guess.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I'd like to play another group game now that I have a little more experience.
2108 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
First Name: Connor
Color Level: Orange
Skype?: Connnnnnorrrr
Game Experience? I get voted out pre-jury a LOT.
Will you be active if cast? I'll think about it.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I don't have a live, so sure.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I'll try to. Working a computer is hard.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Kathy from Micronesia.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because I'm not very strategic or physical.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? No.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because autism and racism.
2107 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
First Name: Ryan B.
Color Level: Sky
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): Yes (Iceey33)
Past Group Game Experience?: On my page!
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes sir
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yup!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: I would probably say Sarah Lacina from GC. Everyone trusted that bitch at one point
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: I would say social because that's the way you get to know the other castaways the best.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: Absolutely
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because every game I play I give it my all and I play to win
2107 days 22 hours ago
Raydiz33
First Name: Cody
Past group game experience: A ton, Big brother Un 12&13, Kolby’s survivor season 8, Muds survivor season 16, Bens survivor.
Will you be active if casted: OF COURSE
Nonlive challenges may make you screenshot can you do this?: Yep
Which survivor cast away are you most like and why?: Malcolm. Because he was social, he was physical, and he was good at the game
Which aspect of survivor is most important(physical,social, strategic), Social and Strategic are probably tied because you gotta have some communication. And you can’t be a dummy either
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way: Yea
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I give my all everygame and I go for the win
2106 days 19 hours ago
Absol
First Name: jt!
Karma: go check for me. you dont pay me enough to do this bullshit
Color Level: blood
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) you have mine
Past Group Game Experience? yes
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) of course i love ur games <333
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? uh the later half yes usually!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? sydney wheeler, im white, female, pretty, and love gay people
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? physical, the only true victory i ever feel is winning challenges and being better than everyone else
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? isnt the point of a twist to be unexpected............
Tell me why I should select you to compete: no thanks, just cast me
2106 days 18 hours ago
ConstanceMarie
First Name: Constance
Color Level: red
Past Group Game Experience: Sasha's Reality Series
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) - Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? - Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? - Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? - Cirie because she has a kind heart but she's also very under the radar and strategic.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? - Strategic because being aware of what you do and how you approach things is key,
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? - Yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: - Well to be honest you don't really like me when you say you do but I'd love an opportunity to play a long term game to simply meet other people and whatnot!
2106 days 17 hours ago
JoelW55
First Name:Joel
Color Level:gold
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) got it
Past Group Game Experience? Uhm a ton, Winner of Bigbens, suitmans, bingos, and obviously yours
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Courtney Yates as I’m normally lowkey bitchy, UTR and gets outshined by a more strategic partner in the final 2
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, because your game crumbles if you are hated by the people around you
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?sure
Tell me why I should select you to compete:50 tribals. Do I have to say more?
2106 days 15 hours ago
oreo270
First Name: Paige
Color Level: silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) you have it
Past Group Game Experience? some here and there
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) sure
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? no sir
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I am most like no one because I am my own person
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? strategic
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? sure
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I would try hard and you know how i play
2106 days 15 hours ago
dustin24688642
First Name: Dustin
Color Level: TV Star
Past Group Game Experience? SBB Season Skype, SBB Season 4, Fantasy League Survivor Kaôh Rōng, Fantasy League Survivor All Stars/Game Changers, Julian Survivor South Korea, Julian Survivor Mumbai, Clemenshaws North Korea.
Will you be active if cast? Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Sometimes but the later the better, due to Hawaii time.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Adam Klein because I'm able to maneuver games well even if with the minority, and rely on my strategic game the most.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you? Strategic. You need to move your pieces in a way you see fit. This requires social connections, but if you have a social connection with no idea how to move the pieces- you're out.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Does it involve cucumbers? Yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm a unique player who isn't afraid to call out people, make moves, go against majorities, and go against people that need to get out of the way for me to win.
2106 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
---APPS ARE CLOSED---

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!