This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Choose Your Path Episodes

Topic » Choose Your Path Episodes

2277 days 14 hours ago
me2013
Wow... you just said that people wouldn’t be hurt by stuff they couldn’t control - how could we control the blast?
2277 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Fair enough, but I meant more-so for killing. At the end of all the episodes, ties would be random org.d anyways. This way it goes along with the story, no different than missing out on a health pack. The most you can lose is 6 which is 1 above a health pack. An uncontrollable decision will never kill you, and ultimately you're only looking to survive
2277 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
B follow
2277 days 14 hours ago
me2013
Hold on so if I just got a health pack does that mean the blast shouldn’t affect me or anyone who just got hit.
2277 days 14 hours ago
me2013
Oh sorry I wasn’t following the scores on the front.... so health packs increase your health regardless... then other things reduce your health.
2277 days 14 hours ago
me2013
B follow Miles and Trish
2277 days 10 hours ago
pikaplayer
B follow miles and trish
2277 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Ha. Oops.
2277 days 4 hours ago
Garrett5
B: Follow Myles and Trish
2277 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
B
2277 days 4 hours ago
FireX
B
2277 days 4 hours ago
Dmpwb45
@Mel

Exactly!
2277 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Sorry Ive had the week from hell so my brain is like mush. 12 more hours....
2277 days 3 hours ago
Dmpwb45
No worries! Hope you feel better atleast :(
2277 days 3 hours ago
Dmpwb45
(DECISION OUTCOMES)

If you chose A
You’ll be like Brittany and Jorge

If you chose B
You’ll continue the story

Episode 7 : The Herd

*The zombies start pouring in and everyone flees, but Brittany and Jorge who still remain locked up*

The undead start surrounding Jorge and Brittany’s cage. Some of them reach through the bars, trying to grab them. The corners of the jail cell start to squeak and pull from the wall. It looks like the zombies can be stabbed, but their arms are moving so fast

OTHERS POV

Red, Mel, Pika, Garrett, Nova and X run down the hallway after Trish and Myles. From around the corner they hear “The base has been compromised! Get the others ready... I’ll make sure Julia gets her medicine”. They can’t see what’s happing from the other side, but they’re assuming they split up

(Short and quick episode! One new thing to change for the last few episodes. Decisions are now secret and must be sent through mail. If you wanna talk to each other please go ahead, but only mailed decisions will legitimately count !)

(DECISION TIME) (SUNFIRE AND BRITTANY)

A: Stab through the bars
B: Wait it out

(DECISION TIME) (EVERYONE ELSE)

C: Look for Trish
D: Spy on Myles

(Post your answer below, you have until 12amPT)

That's exactly 12 hours from now!

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!