This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Choose Your Path Episodes

Topic » Choose Your Path Episodes

2259 days 3 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Decision outcomes will come with the story for the more suspenseful episodes 

Episode 9 : Betrayal

TRISH POV

*Trish pokes Pika’s back again and he awkwardly looks back*

Nobody says anything and he walks into the room. “Who’s next? You” Trish grabs Jorge’s hand and he pulls away. “Get in the damn room!” She grabs Jorge by the neck and Nova hits her. She stumbles back and closes the door with her butt

(If you chose D
You won’t go into the room)

The room lights up and Pika taps on the glass panel on the door “Guys?”. A heavy smoke starts emitting from the walls. Pika begins to cough his lungs out, almost literally, before collapsing on the floor

(If you chose C
You’ll die
Reason : There were many factors, 2 of which were hidden info you could collect

Clue #1
X and Nova found a blueprint of the tunnel systems, showing a gas chamber at the end of it

Clue #2
Red, Mel and X heard Myles say this to Cliff
"I don't want anymore stragglers wandering off unattended. The gas chamber is fired up and if we don't get these people in fast, Jackson (The british villian) is gonna come in and steal all our food!"

Clue #3
GC stood for Gas Chamber

If you didn’t have these clues you’d be at a disadvantage, but Myles and Trish’s strange behaviour also could have been a huge factor in not listening to them anymore)

“You little shits” Trish pulls out her knife and swings it around at Nova, Garrett and Jorge. Jorge pulls out his gun and shoots Trish in the stomach. “GOD!” Trish grabs the wound and collapses to the floor

(Alternative option. If no one with a gun chose to stay alive, there would have been a random org’d knife fight)

“Come on!” Garrett notices the herd starting to catch up. Trish screams and drags her bloody body against the floor. She knows she’s never crawl fast enough. “Guys wait” Nova stops in his tracks and looks back at Trish pathetically trying to run

MYLES POV

“Myles!” X shouts, carrying Julia like a backpack. Myles spins around more amused than shocked “I knew there were more hiding. Just had a feeling, you know?” Myles gestures to Cliff, but before he could pull out his gun, X shoots him twice in the head “We’re not playing these games!” Mel shouts at Myles. Myles takes two steps back ,now he was scared “I… I…” Then he stops and gives a devilish smile “I think my luck just increased”. Before Mel or X can question, Julia returns from the dead and bites hard into X’s neck. He loses 4 HP

(Decided here http://us23.chatzy.com/45367748662479 )

(If you chose A
You’ll be bitten
Reason : The needle Myles injected Julia with was poison. This wasn’t directly told, but it was strongly hinted at. Myles obviously wasn’t looking out for Julia’s interest. He disposed of Red for knowing too much, and did the same with Julia when he caught her in the Secret Room (because she knew about the gas chamber)

(If you chose B
You’d be fine)

*Myles starts running as fast as he can towards the light*

X drops his gun and struggles to fight Julia. Mel picks it up and aims it between Myles and Julia

(DECISION TIME) (MEL)

A: Shoot Myles
B: Shoot Julia

(DECISION TIME) (EVERYONE ELSE)

C: Go back to Trish
D: Leave her be

(This is the last decision of the game! When I included Ep. 10 it didn’t cross my mind that the last episode wouldn’t have a decision to make. Thanks to everyone who competed. This was a fun challenge to do and I hope you liked it even if you died) (Mail your answers now, you have until 12amPT)

That's exactly 12 hours from now!
2259 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
Died right before the end....Pika Pika XD
2259 days 3 hours ago
Dmpwb45
So close! You did great though, same with Red! I forgot to reply to his comment
2259 days 2 hours ago
Sunfire
I figured it out on my own. Great.
2258 days 22 hours ago
Garrett5
same lol
2258 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Got extended at work, writing the chapter now! Sorry for the delay

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!