This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sawvivors Trial

Topic » Sawvivors Trial

2276 days ago
Dmpwb45
All of you awake in what looks like a giant steam room. On the wall “Teamwork” and “Sacrifice” are written in blood. The only exiting door is locked, and sitting on a sauna bench is 3 Oxygen Masks and a tape that says “Play Me” https://ibb.co/fE67Dx

(The tape will play in 15 minutes, enough time for everyone to file in. Feel free to chat here while you wait)

NOTE

From this point on, the traps need to be more intense and more people need to die. A lot of you are going to die very fast so that it doesn’t take hours to finish this competition. If you die please don’t be discouraged or feel cheated. This is just individual immunity. You still have the votes of your fellow teammates to keep you going!

P.S. If you can’t hear what jigsaw is saying, you can follow along with the words below the clip. Whatever is cut off is added in the comments section (It’s down by Suggested Clyps)
2276 days ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here
2276 days ago
Garrett5
here
2276 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
2276 days ago
RL10
hello
2276 days ago
RedWing91
Here
2276 days ago
Novamax243
Here but I am eating dinner kind of soon. X_X
2276 days ago
FireX
Here
2276 days ago
Sunfire
Here. I will lose.
2276 days ago
Obstreperous
hi
2276 days ago
Emmett4
Present
2276 days ago
Philip13
here
2276 days ago
Novamax243
Going to eat now, hopefully it takes only around 10 minutes.
2276 days ago
pikaplayer
I'm just eating then I'll be here
2276 days ago
Dmpwb45
(No worries I'll extend it another 5 minutes. It'll now start about 10 after)
2276 days ago
pikaplayer
Here

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!