This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UCH Announcement Room

Topic » UCH Announcement Room

2209 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Oh srry emmett that i did not use advantages back to back
2209 days 10 hours ago
Emmett4
And i never kissed your ass considering when you were hoh we were co-hoh together lmao you sound dumb just stop
2209 days 10 hours ago
Philip13
OKAY BYE BRIAN.
2209 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Anyway i am done with this petty fight of 1 of you acting like your actually good at this. Least phil would actually deserve to win
2209 days 10 hours ago
Emmett4
Its not my fault i earned my advantage...who wouldnt take an advantage and use it to help them?? Now your points are even weaker lmao...you failed its ok tho buddy its just a game dont raise your blood pressure over it lol
2209 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Says said floater who knows he wont win. And my blood pressure is fine
2209 days 10 hours ago
Emmett4
Fire lol i still have a chamce but ones thing for sure is that you dont and thats 100% facts....lol all these flavors but you choose yo be salty...bye fire  A FOR EFFORT THO
2209 days 10 hours ago
FireX
LEAST I GAVE EFFORT
2209 days 10 hours ago
Emmett4
LOL i think anyone who makes top 6 in a 50 person game gave effort...u lost bro get over it.... trying to bash other players who ARE STILL IN THE GAME wont bring u back
2196 days 17 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Today I'll be busy @5pmPT. When Nolan has made his final decision for nominations, he can comment them on this topic. He can choose to either explain his nominations or not, but in order for a nom set to be "locked in", Nolan must comment before 5pmPT. (Maximum 6 hours from when this comment is posted)

Goodluck all!
2196 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I was wrong about being pre-occupied @5. Nolan has not submitted his nominations BUT he has also not been online to see my post
https://media.giphy.com/media/xFms3ZpGXlkemMa4gA/giphy.gif
To be fair, I'll extend the time he has to submit nominations. Maximum I can wait though is Sunday @Midnight Pacific (Roughly 6 and a half hours from now)

Goodluck nominees!
2196 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
Oh sorry I'm here now
2196 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
I have decided to nominate Brittany and Emmett
2196 days 10 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Thanks for the decision! The final nominees are now locked in. If you get a vote to evict, I will have mailed you

The live (non mandatory) eviction is to be held Sunday @5pmPT. Goodluck Brittany and Emmett!
2196 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Good Luck, Emmett!! And good luck to Hufus and Max with your decisions

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!