This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UCH Announcement Room

Topic » UCH Announcement Room

2217 days 8 hours ago
Philip13
0 min ago
FireX
Thats cause ypur dumb
0 min ago
FireX
Thats cause your dumb

Brian, you said this comment twice and still failed.
That's because you're dumb.****

If you're calling someone dumb spell your sentence correctly. :(
2217 days 8 hours ago
FireX
It was my phone not me and i fixed it. Least i understand when i make a mistake vs you who dose not know a insult when they see 1
2217 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Me @adeleadele

https://media1.tenor.com/images/560833114a41a157fd9ee29ec5a3388b/tenor.gif
2217 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
ur gif is so straight, straights are gross and disgusting
2217 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Says your fag ass
2217 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Anyway i got all i wanted to say. Feel much better

GL everyone and cant wait to see how it turns out
2217 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
Fags are gods of the planet straights are scum ass slaves

Ur dumb ass should be voted off next useless hoe
2217 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Gonna Ignore your irrelevent ass cause no 1 cares what you say so enjoy what little life you have
2217 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
Fire we were never allies....you thought u controlled me and just got a rude awakening....and how am i a wannabe lmao...just leave with class because its honestly sad watching someone be so salty and trying to make good comebacks but they all are wack as fuck so it makes it hard to even pity you
2217 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
I was sent here by the tengaged gods to call out devils in this ugly ass group game, such as urself
2217 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
And oop u got voted out? yas bitches i luv u all
2217 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Me when emmett is dillusional

Bitch i never once tryed to control you. Not my fault you make bad game moves after bad game moves. And i dont care if you want to act like your against me now when you were all buddy buddy when i was in power over and over again

And i am not salty just spillng tea that i have been keeping. I playef a hell of a game for someone who had 1 chance vs 2 or 3. This was such a fun group game and the host was great.
2217 days 8 hours ago
Philip13
You're telling Emmett he made bad game moves but you're the one out of this game.
2217 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
Bad game move??? Yet i was nommed twice back to back and yet im still here and you are gone not me lmao....and you didnt spill any tea dont give yourself that much credit all you did was attempt to drag the players who are where you want to be and you failed at that just like you failed in the game...
2217 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Its cause i sucked at that comp. Not because i made bad game moves in anyway. Win some lose some. I still did great this season depite having been evicted.

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!