This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UCH Announcement Room

Topic » UCH Announcement Room

2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Nova i have no idea if you would have savef me but i hope you make finals so i can vote you to save this season
2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Phil shut up you smug ass hoe. You had to use RI to get back in the game
2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
You wont be winning and i cant wait to see you lose despite the work you put into it
2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
You can go back to having nolan holding your pocket and sucking your chode
2219 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Okay BYE. Go crawl back to ur premade which failed :(
2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Says the little bitch whos been abused amd thats why he goes into everything acting all big. Ik your trying to compensate for that chode but no 1 wanted it.

Also its sad you say mine failed when half of yours was on RI. Byeee and i would say stop being a bitch but thats imposible

Also Maybe if you eat all that makeup you will be beautiful on the inside.
2219 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
You weren't even playing the game, ur premade was playing it for you and that's why you're going home one week later.
2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
You’re not the dumbest person on the planet, but you sure better hope he doesn’t die.
2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Also i was playing the game just fine. I did it with 1 chance and 1 ADVANTAGE. Something you and your pathetic floating ass premade cant beat
2219 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
I don't wear makeup lol, i dont want to poison myself and die. also i didnt have a premade LOL
2219 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Um byeee FireX LMAO glad to see this “floater” got you out :S seeee ya
2219 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
FireX
You’re not the dumbest person on the planet, but you sure better hope he doesn’t die.

is this a threat or something LOL i dont understand
2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Thats cause your dumb
2219 days 14 hours ago
adeleadele
FireX is trash who is he
2219 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Emmett4
Im dumb because i didnt save you??? What even gave you the impression that i would....plus you didnt even ask for a save so bye and best best endevors

Well since we were allies all game yes. Should not have expected much from a wanna be tho. Grats on screwing your game over. You just keep hand phil the fuck me over controls

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!