This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONS

Topic » JURY QUESTIONS

2045 days 14 hours ago
joey65409
Will answer In about 30 mins
2045 days 14 hours ago
joey65409
Joey, I respect the fact that you eliminated nopalito and James. My question to you is what did you do before that? what were you doing from f16-f6? what was happening?

I did a lot in my mind , i stayed under the radar did my best to be social with a bunch of stuff in real life , I never had to win competitions because I was never in danger of leaving , did I throw some yes because I knew I was not in danger also I had a good connection with wade and I also created the alliance called the burger killers with James nopa and Paul which we all got to the f4 , it was created around the time harry was evicted so around f10
2045 days 14 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
FAN FAV POLL IS UP
2045 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
f I'm basing my vote off Physical performance, who should I vote for and why?
Well Paul and I tied for Competition wins as I got 2 hohs (part 1 and 3) and I won the last two vetos but if you count 3 part hoh as one than 1 hoh and 2 vetos when it mattered the most
If I'm basing my vote off Strategic performance, who should I vote for and why?
Strategically I feel like I played good , I protected my alliance and kept in people who I trusted i took at two big threats at the end in names and nopa who I had to both stab in the back I don’t feel good about that but it’s what got me here alsojames and flipped the vote to send Kayla home in f6 because I knew Kayla was gonna backdoor me and nopa was not gonna evict me till f4 also I sent wade home by not tying the vote because I was loyal to the allalicen i created (burger killers) which was given a new chat with same people and renamed for whatever reason
If I'm basing my vote off Social performance, who should I vote for and why?
Socially I know I struggled however I didn’t my best as I have stated , usually I talk a lot with everyone but this time I wasn’t able to do that as Im a senior in high school my schedule was packed but i did do my best to talk with mostly everyone

Joey - We barely spoke. Is this my fault or yours?
I think we both can take the blame on this but we were on separate teams to start off and I knew you were a threat from previous seasons so when I did have to evict you that’s the reason I could use , should I have talked to you more ? Yes but it was also strategy
2045 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Speech :
13th place to the finales ,who would’ve thought , being booted early last season then coming to all Stars I thought I would have no shot seeing a bunch of threats and good game players in here however I did make it here . Let’s explain ,
As the game started I was put  in the level heads, I saw people I knew and how they played the game based on past season or have hosted them prior, so I used that to my advantage as I knew who to trust and not because I had those previous connections, this time around I had to play a bit more unloyal than what I’m used to as Dan G said “not because I wanted to but I had to” and that applies here, if I wanted a shot at winning I had to stab wade , James and nopa in the back , I had no shot against them and would be a fool if I took them to the end or even final 3. 
Okay so as the game began my strategy was too lay low and fly under the radar and try my best to be social which I didn’t do a bad job of, way better than s9,  as jury started I stopped being under the radar and started to play more , not that I wasn’t before just didn’t make myself a threat , so jury starts nopalito wins hoh , amazing I know I am safe because I know he wouldn’t put me up and then it’s josh and wade , I had to save wade , him and I clicked since day 1 and he was loyal , then f10 arrives and I hear that Ross , harry Birks and wade all tried to get nopa to put me up as a replacement so I assumed they were in a alliance and I CREATED a potential counter alliance to them called the Burger killers with nopa James and Paul , all three who I trusted , i knew I couldn’t trust Harry so I rallied the troops and he was sent packing and i told Harry why i was doing so , i told everyone my reason I never lied about telling people who i was evicting
Then the weird double eviction occurs which was weird which was when I told wade and Ross ( I think) about what nopa said about them trying to get me up , this was done because it was to cover my bases for the double and paint the target on nopalito and not me, however I was nominated by Paul but my alliance saves me and Ross goes 3–1 then Birks goes as I saved wade my good ally who trusted me , now it’s the final 6 wade wins hoh and I’m safe , good thing I saved him right ? Exactly . I don’t go up instead Paul and nopa go up now I didn’t want Kayla gone but she had to as I thought more about it and thinking she would put me up so James and I flipped in wade and saved nopa  and who won hoh the next week ? Paul and I went up for a strange reason as I’m not active but anyways I knew the backdoor was wade and I won veto and wade goes up and I told wade that Paul wouldn’t save him in a tie trying to get him to believe that I would save him but you have to get Paul , I asked Paul and he didn’t know who he was gonna do so I went with my gut and saved nopa , final 4, it gets simple from here now as I win veto and send nopa home then win f3 hoh and take James out , I had everything in this game planed out and no one told me what to do everything I did was for my game , I also threw some competitions early in the game because I didn’t new to win .
I know this was long but I took my time on this and would appreciate if you would read this .
2045 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi,

I don’t have any questions.

Paul- you played an amazing game and literally went from 16th in season 2 to the final 2 so congrats.

Joey- You played a pretty subtle game but you improved so much from last season so good job.
2045 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
this is a hard vote for me tbh.
2045 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Ok, I'll give you two a summary of what I feel was your gameplay. You can't defend yourself or disagree with it, for what I'll take into account are the QUESTIONS I give y'all. Best answers will get my vote.

So let's start with you, Joey. Congrats on F2!
It's such a shame we didn't make it together... Even though we had a F4 alliance, I was loyal to you 100% and I wanted us to get redemption from last season. I gave you my word first and I honored it through my actions, I would have wanted us to go F2 since we couldn't last season.
So it sucks because you were just focused on winning... but people still don't know what you did... I just feel on a gameplay level, you were always holding hands with James. Multiple times you weren't active or decided not to show you cards by being inact, not voting or going with the flow with James. On a skill level you really didn't win comps for the alliance. Paul and I got the blood on our hands and you would just throw us on the bus, and BTW, on a strategy side, you weren't that good at strategizing because people would always come to me asking if rumors were true and since I knew there were lies, I had to diffuse the situation. Whether they believed me or still thought I was a lying snake wasn't important since I knew I wasn't going home and at least I would get good info to keep my eye on you, but I tried not to do it since I was rooting for this F4 of Kaycee, Brett, Tyler and Angela.

My questions are then:

- Other than backstabbing my F2 deal with you and taking out your ride-or-die, what would you justify was your biggest move to get to that point? Because people think you were inactive and didn't do anything at all until after the DE when you were put on the block.

- Why would you say you're one of the best to ever play the game to represent such a legendary season? I feel you floated a lot and didn't exactly play your game but rather behind many peoples' shadows... I need to know if you're being honest or if you're just giving yourself credit to make people forget how you didn't play from F16-F6.

Best of luck! :)
2045 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
On the other hand, we have Paul!

And I am a bit bitter towards Paul, tbh.

Paul played a way different game but he was dirty and sneaky. He started playing since Day 1, having initial alliances of season 8 and making new ones with the Crackheads and some Levelheads.
Paul was always under the radar and he played sneaky. He made moves when he needed to and sacrificed his allies to benefit himself in the game but to make create new allegiances. I have to give it to him, he won some of the most crucial competitions to keep himself safe and made big moves like vetoing me and encouraging me to nominate Birks and Wade. He knew exactly what to say to people: He was funny and dumb in the group chat, but he was a snake in the grass behind the scenes. He manipulated Wade into backdooring Kayla to keep me safe and to keep the Level 4 alliance safe!!! He manipulated me so I could take a shot at Birks when in actuality I was thinking of taking another shot at Wade in that DE, and Paul made me feel comfortable of backdooring Wade and break my word to him... and I was dumb because I promised Paul I wouldn't snitch him out and it made me have a lot of enemies against me and get many people on Paul's good side.

I can't stand that!!! He was a huge strategist and he got me... but I'm just mad many people, as well as I, were easily fooled and manipulated by Paul... you are a legend, man, but idk if it'll be enough to get my vote.

So my questions are:

- How did your strategy change compared to your last season and how did it help you in finally making F2?

- If there are bitter jurors like me, what would you say this time to convince them of voting for you to win? Give me something good and I just might give you a vote.
2045 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
AND FYI!!!

I ain't giving sympathy votes!
Nobody wants sympathy votes to declare the winner this season. It was dumb when conveniently the majority of the jury did it to Minnie and it then became hilarious how many people wanted to take out Brian to actually giving him his 3rd win AND casting some sympathy votes... XD
2045 days 3 hours ago
paul028
- How did your strategy change compared to your last season and how did it help you in finally making F2?

My strategy changed dramatically from Season 8 because all i did was argue and have meltdowns but this season I worked more socially and strategically to get my further it helped me alot because had I done what i did in season 8 i would've been evicted extremely early.

- If there are bitter jurors like me, what would you say this time to convince them of voting for you to win? Give me something good and I just might give you a vote.

Okay. I know I upset a few people and they left with a little sour taste in their mouth about me. BUT it was NEVER personal, my goal was to play for me and my Level 4 alliance and i'm sorry you never were in that level 4 alliance @11th to 5th place but I made sure to be loyal, win crucial comps and play the game its meant to be played. I think bitter juries do suck or sympathy voters (even when i was one myself) so I hope ya'll vote on the best player not the person who hurt your feelings the most.

me @ that speech sorry its funny because everyone thought me and nopa were close but we never spoke or had a F2 fjsdjfjksdfkjas
2045 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
- Other than backstabbing my F2 deal with you and taking out your ride-or-die, what would you justify was your biggest move to get to that point? Because people think you were inactive and didn't do anything at all until after the DE when you were put on the block.
Well I feel like it was creating the burger killlera the alliance that all got us here to the final 4 thag really made an impact on this game in a huge way
- Why would you say you're one of the best to ever play the game to represent such a legendary season? I feel you floated a lot and didn't exactly play your game but rather behind many peoples' shadows... I need to know if you're being honest or if you're just giving yourself credit to make people forget how you didn't play from F16-F6.
I wouldn’t say I am one of the bests , I had to change up my strategy for me to get to this point also I had a hand in sending the last 4 people home so I have some blood on my hands and I did play this game , I’m sorry i can’t make love Competitions because I have school I can’t control that I did my best and sure didn’t float not was anyone’s puppet because that is not how I play big brother , I make moves solely for my better self , did I have the same intentions as other people yes but every move I did was my decision and mine only
2045 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
And I didn’t need to win any comps that would put a target in my back
2044 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Joey, Paul. Grats on Final 2. Both played a decent game, evidently you did something right beating the rest of us, but here is the truth, out of the F4 had 3rd/4th been in the F2 with one of you, they'd be winning. So gonna have to do some effort for my vote hahaha.

Check the end of questions for a small note to both.

Paul:

Yeah I get Joey floated a bit and stuff and you won like 1 more total comp, but why should I vote over you over the guy who made the 2 biggest moves in the game? 1- Taking out Nopalito (though let's be fair Nopalito was being evicted if anyone other than himself won veto), and 2- took out myself (don't @ me for the cockiness when it's the tea).

Joey:

Sure you made the 2 theoretical biggest moves, but you did COAST the earlier proportion of the game, I believe - please let me know if this is incorrect.

Loyalty is one of the biggest things for me, and when we formed our F2 whenever, and made those decisions such as keeping Nopalito at F6 which in hindsight made zero difference, despite knowing I was a bigger threat I did have in my mind hope you were gonna take me. Me messaging you once you won and not getting a response was when I knew I was getting 3rd.

Q'S:
- Why should you win over Paul
- How come we both preached our F2, but you turned on it despite having a chance of beating me, considering I wasn't going to get a vote from someone like Kayla, or quite possibly Ross/Jimmy?

General message:

Enjoyed playing with you both, you both did great especially considering you made F2! Would've been awesome to end my fifth time playing with the W I've attempted for so long, but that's how shit goes so no hard feelings :P

Also happy our F4 actually rode out to final 4!!

Good luck to you both, either of you winning would make for a good winner, for different reasons.
2044 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
I didn’t necessarily coast, I tried to let everyone make them selves bigger targets by winning competitions and spreading lies and what not so that was my plan was to fly under the radar for a couple of weeks and let everyone else make them self a target and I didn’t have to win competitions because I was never in danger of going home

I think I should win over Paul because I feel like I have played a great game , I threw competitions I didn’t need to win and won the ones I had to and was successful with those moves when I had some power (vetos ) I also believe me creating the alliance of us 4 really helped us and I believe is why we all got to f4

In reality I didn’t know how the jury would vote neither does anyone , I felt like you were a huge threat and I wanted to make this move for a while now , I would’ve loved to be in the final 2 with you but I just would not of beat you not nopa that’s why I had to evict you guys
And of course I will preach it so you didn’t know anything was up

open group

🍔Burger Big Brother🍔

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!