This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONS

Topic » JURY QUESTIONS

2045 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
So you lied, Joey, and stabbed beyond the parameters of the game.

Also, you didn't coast for "some weeks", you did it behind our alliance for the whole game until F6/5. And you didn't throw many comps because you weren't that active. I don't respect Paul more than you, but at this point should know that honesty will set you free. Us jurors compare notes and we are now aware of what y'all have done, so I strongly suggest y'all play it honest and smart.

Best of luck and not to be cocky, but James and I would have been a better F2... XD
2045 days 3 hours ago
paul028
Yeah I get Joey floated a bit and stuff and you won like 1 more total comp, but why should I vote over you over the guy who made the 2 biggest moves in the game? 1- Taking out Nopalito (though let's be fair Nopalito was being evicted if anyone other than himself won veto), and 2- took out myself (don't @ me for the cockiness when it's the tea).

Behind the scene moves are just as big as public moves. Joey taking out you/Nopa were public moves. But the moves I made were all socially and behind closed doors. EG my biggest move in my opinion was convincing Birks to not nominate me along side Nopa despite me targeting him alot I was able to win that POV take Nopa down and still get birks to backdoor a person coming after ME Ross.
2045 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
What did I lie about nopa , what are you referring to ?
2045 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer
James was robbed ugh
2045 days 2 hours ago
J2999
More than just you were involved in Birks backdooring Ross, Birks was also messaging me at the time asking my thoughts on renom, as he was unsure.

Also ugh tea Lake king
2045 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Best of luck and not to be cocky, but James and I would have been a better F2... XD

LMAOOOOO I love Nopalito spilling the tea!
2045 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
agocrimsonteer
James was robbed ugh

You could say the same for me in j2 bb1
2045 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
um lol no I want to clarify. My mind was dead set on putting ross up as I trusted wade/Kayla/James more. no one convinced me anything, so finalists, please dont take credit for my game moves. I had to portray uncertainity. tysm
2044 days 18 hours ago
Wade
Ohk....guess it鈥檚 my turn

And PS ....I鈥檓 not going to go easy on any of you
2044 days 18 hours ago
Wade
Il start with Paul

Paul Inthis game I wanted to trust you but every single time u constantly lied to me , your contstantly shifted blame , I never knew what鈥檚 right or wrong with you. You resorted to lying, ego stroking to a point where I don鈥檛 know HOW MUCH SHIT YOU GOT ON YOUR LIPS...

I want You to answer 2 questions for me and so help me God if I just get the instinct you lying to me you can FUCK STRAIGHT OFF

1-did u or did you not lose your father ?
2- our personal chats we had, was any of it even real cause with all the BULLSHIT I can鈥檛 tell

I don鈥檛 wany any ifs and buts just a straight up yes or no answer cause I have been informed of your BULLSHITTING so just answer yes or no

Now...to the backstabber called JOEY..I knew Paul was a LYING BITCH, but I did not know your a LYING BITCH. I saved your ass in one game where u wouldve left and all I asked for was honesty . You promised me f2 and when I asked u to save me u came up with a pathetic excuse that Paul won鈥檛 save me. Your lying to me hurt the most cause out of everybody left in the game I trusted you the most . When I told you I GOT YOUR BACK, I got your back and when it was time to deliver you deserted me faster then a Pair of broken sneakers. You lied straight to my face and u proberly laughed about it and that makes me believe that you a mean person and I鈥檓 going to have a VERY HARD TIME voting for a mean person.i won鈥檛 EVER be able to trust a SINGLE thing you say to me EVER again and u going to have to win back my trust and loyalty I once had in you

In retrospect I do believe that you have to lie in this game but next time u play ask yourself this ....when does a lie go to far and whether do you cross the line

I鈥檓 either voting for PAUL or against PAUL cause joey can go fuck himself for abusing my trust and faith I had in him
2044 days 18 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Joey, you lied because everyone knows James and I made the F4 alliance. You just put a name to it, created the chat and always agreed to the alliance decisions that were made, as far as I know. Don't give yourself credit for that, boy. But that aside, you didn't have SO many flaws... :/

Btw I liked Wade's speech! Totally agree with it and can't believe it but I really like Wade now more than y'all! You did great with that speech, Wade! You go, man! :)
I also have to admit Wade is right. Lies are one thing, but going further than the parameters of a BBB lie is completely different, especially if it's something that personal... Wade might hate me after I told him about Level 4, but he knows it was all on a game level.
2044 days 16 hours ago
paul028
1-did u or did you not lose your father ?

Okay I may have lied to you Wade but I would never lie about my own personal family to you when you were extremely upset. Yes My father IS dead and has been for the last 10/11 years (Im 16 now he died when i was 5)

2- our personal chats we had, was any of it even real cause with all the BULLSHIT I can鈥檛 tell

I take game related stuff out of personal stuff because YOU were upset and my replying to you wasn't lying, manipulation. It was the real me Comforting a real Wade who was sad, I wasn't even thinking about the game whilst in that convo because a friend on mine was UPSET.
2044 days 11 hours ago
Wade
Nah nap we good 馃....until u fuck me over again 馃ぃ
2044 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
lol
2044 days 11 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
What鈥檚 so funny mate

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!